What money are you entilted to living with parents?

T

trashit

Living alone Ive just flipped over to income support, but will i be entitled to that living with my mum? My mums a single parent and doesnt earn enough to keep me, baby, her and my little brother. Anyone?x

Hi yes you should be entitled to something my sis had baby at home she still got allowance and my parents earned enough if you look up your entitlements on the net should tell ya everything

You should be entitled to IS, are you over 18? I always check these things for people in work but then forget by the time I get home.. I'm pretty sure pregnancy is counted as hardship though so however old you are, you should still get it. Especially if you're a lone parent xx

As long as your over 16 you will be entitled to IS and CTC.

If you under 16 your parent/guardian will have to claim it on your behalf.

V xxxx

I'm not sure but I think she's around 18? I could be wrong though!

Im 17 a week before babys born.. Ill still be entitled to IC then?x

I was told when I was living with my parents I was entitles to nothing apart from child tax credits and child benifit

xx

I live at home, moving out in january but i get Income support, child tax credits and child benefit

im sixteen and get income support, child tax credit and child benefit :)

Thanks everyone :flower: im still figuring whether to move out but if i do at least i no im entitled to money x

well done for acting so quickly there Wobbles

I was reading and like :shock: my jaw was on the floor!

Trashit hun - maybe you could make an appt to speak to someone at your local jobcenter? as they can tell you what benefits you'd be entitled to :hugs: xx

you should be entitled to income support , child benefit and child tax credits, this is what my friend got when she lived with her mum, now shes living with her sons oh in a flat and gets child tax credits and child benefit still but not income support as he has a job, my hubby is in army and we live in army accomodation and we get child benefit £20 a week and child tax cred £38 every 4 weeks. xx

if you go on the jobcentre plus website i think it is theres a page somewhere there that can tell you what you can be entitled to and can also give you a little idea how much xx

Thanks :hugs: i just needed to no before i decided to move back to mums, cos if i go in job centre and tell them then it may change everything. But thanks, as long as i still get something its fine :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->