WHAT month is best for maternity photos?

Pulirula

Reaction score
Guess that pretty much says it all lol. Do you wait until your about to pop or a month or so before? Also, we are having a boy so would it be appropriate to wear a pink dress? im looking for dresses that are light blue but can't seem to find one but I did find a cute one that's pink.

I had mine done at 37 weeks last time. It was a studio shoot I wore mostly jeans and a bra. Naked belly with a yellow ribbon. We were team yellow with our first. I also had a love heart necklace which featured in some if the pics.

With my first, I was about 33/34 weeks pregnant. They say to do it when you're nice and big, but still enjoying it. So basically before you've hit the stage where you don't want to move, and you're just so done with being pregnant. Haha

Since my babies have always made an early arrival between 37-39 weeks and because my babies were always on the bigger side so I look like I'm full term by the time I'm 30 weeks, that's about when I get my maternity pictures done, but really it is up to you. Whenever you feel comfortable (or should I say not too uncomfortable but with a nice sized bump) then I'd say go for it!

My big thing is my bump looks odd. It's big and round but it's flat across my belly button. Like I could lay a book on it. I'm wondering if o wait a few weeks I'll round out more. He likes to lay with most of his body on my right side so I usually look lopsided too.

I had mine at 32 weeks and don't really like them because I look enormous. :( I wish I'd don't them earlier when I wasn't quite so fat...I've gained a lot of weight though and not just in my bump. And I'm swelling and so I look even bigger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->