What month would you like to give birth in?

princess_x0

Reaction score
Lol I'm talking in a totally stupid manner here. Coz we obviously can't choose when we can conceive and which month we can have a baby in.
But.. If you could, what month/season would you like to have a baby?
I want a winter baby, preferbly in february, on my birthday lmao. :) I love winter, maybe coz I was born in winter though...

lol well Id want to have a baby either just after xmas or in may/june as I don't really want to be heavily pregnant in the summer after seeing my friend exhausted from the heat. I think if we had a baby in January then by the next christmas theyd be a bit excited etc as opposed to just sitting there none the wiser hehe. But i can't afford anyone else to have their birthday in march, me and my cousin have our birthday on the same day, and her daughter is in march as well and that month almost bankrupts me each year. Thats probably because i spend waaaay too much on her 2 year old daughter hehe

xxx

Lol well until you have your own you gota buy presents :p hehe my friend has her gender scan next week and I can't wait to buy pressies :blush: xxx

I would love to have Baby number two in May-as that would be the same time Alexa was born, and the weather was alright throughout my pregnancy. I can't breathe well in the heat, and especially had a hard time breathing in the last 8-9 weeks, so March April or May would be my choice so I wouldn't be pregnant for long in the summer.

February, March or April! I'm not that bothered really. Wouldn't like to have one in Dec or Jan cos my birthday is in Jan and everyone is burnt out after Xmas and don't want to go out!

I'd say in February-May as I wouldn't want to be very pregnant in the summer.

Princess x_o, are you Aquarius or Pisces??? I'm aquarius, and I thought it would be nice to have a lil aquarius roaming around.

For me it doesn't matter, just not January! I suppose it would be more convenient to have a baby in summer or in december (not in the middle of a semester). But really I just want a babe.

Aquarius :)
Yeah, I'm not bothered about which month. I just think it would be so lovely to have a baby close to my own birthday lol. xx

I have always wanted a spring baby March-May. Being pregnant all winter would be great instead of sweating all summer and being miserable when it's too hot. :happydance:
https://tt.lilypie.com/TcRVm7/.png

Lol I'm talking in a totally stupid manner here. Coz we obviously can't choose when we can conceive and which month we can have a baby in.

Wanna bet lol. I wanted to give birth in oct/nov so ensured that we tried in Feb, sure enough I got pregnant first time and Kaya was born 23rd Nov :baby:

:rofl: marley.

With our first & second just decided to ttc, & didn't really think about when there birthdays would be.
DS was due 24/09 but arrived a month eary mush to mothers dismay (shes a teacher). DD was due 31/08 much to mothers greater dismay, but arrived 2 weeks early.

DD 2 was totally unplanned & was due early April induced @ 37 weeks so arrived mid March.

Would like to try for may/June baby for no4, but wether that will happen is anyones guess.

umm.. im dont mind really. Maybe April-May. I have a may birthday and i think it always works out well to divide the year into two present occations :)

I'd like a June/July baby. So hopefully OH will let me start trying a wee bit earlier than planned next year so it might happen :)

I would prefer summer - I would be paranoid that I would get snowed in if it was the winter LOL !!!!!

Saying that though if it happens straight away that idea is going to be out of the window !!!!!

I want an early year baby at least before September that way when they go to school they will be 4 instead of 3.

i had my dd in march and that was nice. i fell pg in may so i was only a few months gone in summer (so didnt have to put up with being really hot and uncomfortable) and heavily pg in winter (extra warmth :rofl:) and might sound odd but i loved having my big bump at xmas (i was 7 months at xmas). so id love to fall pg in march-june. x

I want an early year baby at least before September that way when they go to school they will be 4 instead of 3.
I think you have a choice... I WOULD NOT be sending Alexa to school at 3!!! She will go when she is 5, that is when I started, and I don't see how they think that a 3 year old would be ready...

Spring baby for me - March, April, May.

xx

I think you have a choice... I WOULD NOT be sending Alexa to school at 3!!! She will go when she is 5, that is when I started, and I don't see how they think that a 3 year old would be ready...

In the UK a lot of schools start children with Birthdays from April onwards in January rather than September. And they are just 4 when they start whereas some of there peers are 5.

TBH theyt do lose out initially but soon catch up with there older peers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->