What month would you like to give birth in?

I want an early year baby at least before September that way when they go to school they will be 4 instead of 3.
I think you have a choice... I WOULD NOT be sending Alexa to school at 3!!! She will go when she is 5, that is when I started, and I don't see how they think that a 3 year old would be ready...

You do have a choice because kindergarten is not mandatory. My mom waited until after I had turned 4 to send me to school so I started 2 months late, but I still felt like the kids that turned 4 in Jan/Feb that were almost 5 when I was just turning 4 had an advantage over me. Its just me being neurotic though

We will be trying for september onwards again so they are the oldest in the school year group. We were lucky to get our BFP on cycle 2 this time so we have 1 born October and #1 was November.

I have two children with birthdays in July, two in december and one in May. So preferably May so I can have two in that month too :)

Hmm. I'd love to have an early winter baby (southern hemisphere winter), be heavily pregnant in autumn so it's not too hot.

May would be nice, as it's my wedding anniversary month. :)

Hmm. I'd love to have an early winter baby (southern hemisphere winter), be heavily pregnant in autumn so it's not too hot.

May would be nice, as it's my wedding anniversary month. :)

aw that'd be nice dd was dues 3 days before our anniversary, we wore hoping she'd b 3 days late lol ended up being 2 wks late

I'd like a Winter/Early Spring baby.. :)

Though I wouldn't be that bothered if I had a Summer baby, not like England ever gets that hot lately anyway! :rofl:
xx

If I could choose, then I would want a nice summer baby bump so that I could wear lovely strappy dresses/tops.

Little angels were due in August and May.

Otherwise, I would be happy for any month xxx

A may birthday would be nice. My birthday is Dec 19th - totally rubbish time for a birthday. Everyone is totally hyped up about Christmas, plus it's two days before the shortest day, so really dark and rainy normally, and can't do anything outdoorsy.

i thought i was just being over picky wanting baby born in a certain month but i guess not now. lol

id like a baby born in october, reason i havent a clue.
ive got amber who was born in december.
i wouldnt mind a july baby either, but thinking about it dont know if i could go through pregnancy in summer, then again we dont get much of a summer now do we lol

Nah not really haha, I don't think I'd mind being very pregnant in the summer as long as it was a typical english summer, knowing my luck that year would be the hottest year ever haha x

I agree with whoever said it would be nice to have a big bump over christmas. Unfortunately though my oh and I are ecologists which means spring is Great Crested Newt survey season then summer is bat survey season so he wouldn't be around in the evenings until around sep. I think it would be most practical for us to have a baby in September/October so that he would be able to spend his evenings at home with me and the baby.

To be honest though, when it comes down to it I probably won't care a bit as long as I get pregnant!!

well considering my birthday in sept. along with like half of my family and my boyfriends in feb. i would like a june baby that way by oct. comes i my baby will be big enough to dress up and trick o treat :) and june would just even it out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->