What my sister said to me today

You are entitled to be sensitive and it's hard not to be, and your sister should have a bit more tact and compassion and be there for you. Well we all 'get it' here so it's a good place to vent.

Is there any possibility she may be a bit green with envy?

That was very self-centered and insensitive. I'm sorry she said that. :hugs:

thingy???

wtf?!?!?!?

i know that some people can be insensitive, but for a close relative, who has had ttc problems hereself, to say such a thing, i'm speechless....

we're here for you though......:hugs:

Yes, a miscarriage is a really hard thing for someone to deal with and not something to be dismissed lightly.

We were talking about how her Thanksgiving plans got cancelled this weekend (Thanksgiving this weekend in Canada). She said that they were cancelled right after my "little miscarraige thingy".

Jasmak that to me honestly sounds like anervous reply to me, as in doesn't want to drag you into a conversation which may upset you...iykwim?

Do you think she just meant that they cancel it because it was not the time for happy times due to your loss
Or could you tell she was being bitter by the tone of her voice ??

If so just ignore her hun :)

Do you think she just meant that they cancel it because it was not the time for happy times due to your loss
Or could you tell she was being bitter by the tone of her voice ??

If so just ignore her hun :)

No, I don't think had anything to do with me at all, since I wasn't even coming, nor was I ever planning to, and everyone knew this, since we had seperate plans...which I still did. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->