what names have you chosen???

mummy2Lexi

Reaction score
so.....i have 7 weeks left. Not looked at a single baby name book etc n just cnt see any i like.

Little girl is Lexi (age 4) which i still love. Wish i cld think of a name (or get motivation lol) to look at names for this wee one.

So far i have -

Boy - Jaxon (Jax) really like this.
Girl - Anya (not as keen as what i was at first!)

Anyone picked their names yet???

x x

We picked Mia Ruth :)

My daughter picked her first name we thought it would be some weird name then she said Mia and we fell in love with it and Ruth is after grandma. Love Jaxon! If you watch tv and think a name is nice use that! Sometimes baby name books can be daunting!!! I'm glad she came out with Mia because we would have had a hard time choosing!

My little boy will be Hunter.
Though I also considered Jax, it's a lovely alternative to traditional Jack.
Xxx.

Funnily enough we've decided to call our little one Jackson(Jax for short)!! We already have an 18mo called Cooper & prefer the unusual names :)

I love Jax (because i love sons of anarchy), its getting popular recently! :)

Haha that's where we got the name from! Had it picked out since before we knew it was a boy lol

Jaxon is a great name! Not that I am biased or anything......

I am not pregnant but we like

Maxwell Joseph Teddy and George
Matilda Eliza Annabella/Annie and Poppy x

I really like Jason, but our surname is Thompson - don't think I can get away with Jaxon Thompson!!!

Jaxon is on my list of names but Im really liking Alexander (xander for short)

We chose Annabelle and this baby will be Joseph I think x

we're having a boy, and think we have settled for Lyle :)
if it was a girl it was lily

We are going for Elliot but other named we had for boys were, Johnathan, Cameron. For girls we liked Emma, Holly and Sofia xx

If our yellow baby turns pink she will be called Isabella/Bella/Belle/Elle :) with the middle name Rose after my great grandma.

For boys we're unsure, I like Issac, OH isnt too keen... we are liking Freddie at the moment. But still unsure on that too. :)

We've got:

Girl: Eden Lilly/Lillie (haven't decided on the spelling yet)
Boy: Wesley James

The thing is I love both names so much that I now want a boy AND a girl so i can use both! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->