What Next?

HCas

Reaction score
Soooo... After a kinda long hiatus on here I'm back. During that time we were ntnp. And of course we are still not pregnant. So now I'm just kinda wondering what we should try next and wanted your suggestions. We have tried :

-Black Cohosh
-metformin (still on)
- Raspberry tea
- Rose tea
-green tea
- All the "get pregnant" positions
- Forever Blessed
- and diet changes

I have PCOS which has made it hard for us but on top of that I have a weak immune system and back problems which make it hard to get "active" when we think I might be ovulating. And of course since I have PCOS I don't always ovulate and ovulation tests LIE. We almost at 2 years of TTCing and I think it would be amazing to end this year with a positive.

Do you lovely ladies have any suggestions of what to try next? Or you know you can just stop in a chat. I love chatting as well.

Have you tried Clomid? It helps you O and my friend got preg on her first cycle. She did clomid and BBT. BBt will give you a shift in temp when you do O. Also Preseed mimics very fertile CM and helps sperms get to egg. I hope this helps :)

I've heard of a way in which the guy masturbates into softcup, and you can prime the softcup with some preseed to simulate your own fluids and then carefully stick the softcup to your cervix. I'm suggesting that as an alternative to BD if you're not physically feeling up for it. I've never tried that myself but I totally would if I fall sick on the day of O or something.

We would love to do clomid but my insurance doesn't cover it. So until we can afford it that's kinda on the back burners. As for bbt we've tried it. My temperature shifts too much throughout my cycle. Like my charts looked like a roller coaster on steriods. I don't know why it does this but yep that's what we learned.

I do want to try preseed (we used it before but not hen activity trying).

I'm going to run the softcup idea by my husband. That sounds like it would help a lot for the times I just can't BD. Thanks guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->