What next?

missangie

Mama of TWO!
Reaction score
Hi all... I stopped birth control in April and did not have a period until August and have no had one since (so that makes a total of one in over 7 months) Before BC, my periods were regular (from what I can remember, I think I would remember if they werent.)

I tried acupuncture and chinese herbs for a few months. I saw the doctor and had blood tests done. (TSH, Prolactin, FSH, complete blood count...) Have had two exams. Went in and had ultrasound (which showed no cysts or anything abnormal) My doctor prescribed provera for five days (which I ended up with the withdrawal bleed 9 days after the last pill) and she referred me to an OBGYN who did another exam and pretty much told me to just wait until we have been trying for a full 12 months and she said that I just am not ovulating. I left very frusterated since it isnt possible to "try" when I am not ovulating and never have any idea where I am at in my cycle. I have started charting my temps since the the first day of my withdrawal bleed. I have also called and spoke to my doctor and asked why I needed to wait until it has been a full 12 months and she decided to refer me to what she called a fertility nurse.

My appointment isnt until the end of december and I am just wondering if any of you have any opinions on what will happen at that appointment. Will any tests be done, will I be prescribed clomid? Any ideas?

Are any of you in a similar situation?

:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"