what now........?

pennie

Reaction score
Just announced my BFP in the BFP forum....

found out on weds that i am pregnant. have conceived in first month of 'lets see how it goes' so bit earlier than expected but we are both chuffed to bits!!! :happydance:

I start a new job (same company, new branch & people) next week and i get married in 4weeks so have a lot on my plate at the moment!!!

I did 2 tests, a first response and a clear blue digital, both positive, not been to docs yet tho, will ring up next week. we have told our parents but no one else (well, you girls now!) what else do i need to do!?!? :wacko:

oh and i am taking folic acid tablets!!

XXX

Hey Hun firstly congrats :)

Next step would be to phone your surgery and they will arrange for a midwife to come visit. She'll then fill in your notes... Family history,Due dates ,Etc. And then she should book you in for your first dating scan. Enjoy being pregnant :) x

theres not alot to do right now its a long waiting game! least you got plenty to occupy your mind!! id give it a few weeks and contact my gp so he can get me registered with midwife and look forward to 1st scan :D

oh and keep taking folic acid lol!

congrats

xxx

Congrats on everything! Very busy time for you. 1st trimester is pretty much a whole lot of waiting, so you're lucky you have a lot of things to distract you. Hopefully, time will fly.

Congrats hun im 6+2 and i havnt been doctors yet as im visiting parents for over a week.The firsr 12 weeks feel like its dragging i just cant wait till my 1st scan so i know every thing is ok.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->