What number are you ttc

Im TTC #1- i have 1 spare bedroom that im hoping ill be using very soon <3

****baby dust to all****:crib:

Ttc number 2! Have a 2 bed at the moment but moving next week into a 3 bed. We'll either stop at 2 or maybe try for 3, don't know till we get there!

#3.

One girl and one boy. Amazing how many people told me my "family is complete" once I had my boy.

Going to start TTC in September. This will be our 3rd. We already have 2 boys and would love a Girl this time. We have a 4 bedroom house. xxx Baby dust to all xxx

This will be our first, I want 3, my husband wants 2. We definitely want at least 1 of each, and I am kind of biased towards having a girl first.

#3. We just bought a 3 bedroom. Baby can share a room with us for a few months and then share with brother or sister depending on gender. We have room in the basement to make another bedroom when one of my older kids is ready. My kids are 7 and 5.

Trying for number 2. My heart would love to have three, but the practical /financial me says we should stop at two. Maybe my heart will win and we get blessed with twins:)

We are ttc #3 :)

Have a boy and a girl already, and always thought i'd want 2, but we don't feel like our family is complete yet, so hoping for another soon as! :dance:

Oh, and we currently have 2 bedrooms, but are selling and looking for a 4 bed place right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->