what OH said

honeybunch2k7

Reaction score
OH said I only want him for his sperm.

That is sooo not true!

Btw...Im tired of not being pregnant. :cry:

Hi Honeybunch, sorry that your OH said that, sometimes our OH's can be really insenstive even if they think it is joking. I think that the reason they get like that sometimes is out of some kind of fear or some feeling that they have that they're not talking about. My OH told me that I only wanted to have a baby as "leverage" or as an excuse to say "you have responsibilities now, you can't do that" I think that he's just nervous because this is the first time that we have talked about actually trying. Take what your OH said with a grain of salt. (Sorry to bust in on your thread)

I'm sure he's just joking too. But I'm sure it can feel that way to our DH's sometimes though. Oh well....tough titty I say. :rofl: :rofl:

:hugs: I think my OH thinks the same sometimes... i simply tell him if that were true i'd already be pregnant lol xx

Hi Honeybunch, sorry that your OH said that, sometimes our OH's can be really insenstive even if they think it is joking. I think that the reason they get like that sometimes is out of some kind of fear or some feeling that they have that they're not talking about. My OH told me that I only wanted to have a baby as "leverage" or as an excuse to say "you have responsibilities now, you can't do that" I think that he's just nervous because this is the first time that we have talked about actually trying. Take what your OH said with a grain of salt. (Sorry to bust in on your thread)

I think so,too. I really have to pry info from him, but now he'll at least say some of the things he's concerned with, some of them valid.

Now he's like well we'll have a babe by 2020. That's one big time frame. I'm thinking more like by 2010!

Thats a pretty big difference in dates. Let me know how your negotiations go, I could use some help there. OH wants to start in Feb of 09, I would like Dec of 08 so if you have any tips, feel free to pass them on.

Thats a pretty big difference in dates. Let me know how your negotiations go, I could use some help there. OH wants to start in Feb of 09, I would like Dec of 08 so if you have any tips, feel free to pass them on.

Hey im under diff circumstances cause of medical reasons buy my hubby wanted to start in feb of 09 and we just both agreed on dec of 08!?!?! Dont know really how it hapeened...i was just really upset, crying, and being kinda mean tbh, and he said how bout around christmas time? and he said deal? and i said yes! im so happy. So i guess just saulk like i did maybe he will change his mind..hehe good luck sweetie!

Well I'm glad that you and your hubby came to a time frame together, thats awesome. I'm glad that you are so happy. I will for sure try saulking and we'll see what happens. I've made some scarfices for him, I feel like he can give a few months for me. We'll see though, he can be pretty stubborn sometimes. Thanks for your help!

I've been sulking the better part of this year, and it hasn't worked. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->