What oh..

PuddlePuppy

Due 31st Dec!
Reaction score
Joined you lovely ladies as I thought I could really do with some moral support through the next couple of months as my parents live a long way away and I am the first of my friends to embark on this adventure..

Bit of Background

33 years old, been ttc for over 2 years before hitting jackpot, had a couple of near misses along the way and was just about embarking on 'investigations' when hb finally knocked me up.

Was a really active person, doing loads of kayaking and canoeing before getting far too tired throughout my first trimester to do anything else by lay on the sofa. So my one lovely neat freek house also went to rot :blush:.

Due: 31st December! (origional date was christmas day!)

Sex of Pip: Don't want to know as it is one of the last surprises you get and stops MIL knitting too much pink or blue stuff!

(btw I have banned pale pink or blue.. if anyone wants to make/buy anything it has be to cream, red, navy or purple!)

So still got a couple of months left. Had 20 week scan everything looking fine.. and just getting my first movements - how freeky is that - now!

Big Hugs

Catrine

BTW - Puddle Puppy comes from my dad being an old Sea Dog I was called Pup for a while as a kid!

Aww well congrats and welcome im sure ule find the girls very supportive on here and ule get some good advice too :)

Welcome to BnB i am new here too, I know what you mean about being far away from parents, I live in Canada and mine live in England so I feel your pain.... this seems like a friendly and supportive site too, congrats on babe and best of luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->