What on earth is going on with my body?!!

Lyrah

Mummy to my beautiful H<3
Reaction score
I'm 10dpo and the past 4 days I have had spotting. Its ranged from brown, red and pink.. but mainly brown. I've been wearing a pad but it's only a few spots or like a little smudge and it's the same on a tissue.

What is this? I have very slight cramping that I suppose is a little af like but definately not strong enough for af cramps.

Confused??? Why is my body doing this???

I wish it'd just settle down...

I'm still 23 days late for af.. my next af is due on the 15th.

xxxxxx

It might be Af on her way hun .. Hope your body gets back normal soon . xxxx .

Hey chick, sounds like AF gearing up to arrive, my body does this almost every month :dohh:
Hope it all settles down soon

Hey Lyrah,

I'm so sorry its doing this to you hun! Have you spoken to the dr about how this is still continuing and see what he thinks? If not I might do so. There may be something he can give you that would help things get back on track the way they are supposed to be. Again, I'm truly very sorry that you're having a tough time right now.:hugs: Hang in there, it will get better. Just give it time and take care of yourself and make sure to get plenty of rest. :hugs:

lyrah the same thing happened to me 2 months ago. I have never missed a period. My period was 21 days late until it finally arrrived. I went to the Doctor at 14 days late because I was so confused. I was holding on the hope that I was pregnant so much that I felt like my period was refusing to come. Finally a week after my Doctor visitit I had my blood test results in and I was not pregnant. I Finally then believed at that moment that I was not pregnant and my period came and hour later!! It was so weird, it was like right when I finally completely believed I was not pregnant it came!

It really showed me how much your mind can influence your body.

Maybe you have had a lot of stress that is messing with the way your body should work.

Thanks girls :)

Well, AF made a bright and early appearance this morning.

Have been spotting for 4 days which is odd for me and now she's arrived.

23days later and I get a period finally. 4 days early though.

Now I'm confused as to how many days my cycle is :confused:

xxxxx

glad she came hun and it all over fianlly!! just think of ur cycle as it norm was as this one was prob a spanner in the works from all the stress!! chin up an here is to your July bambino :hugs:

Glad she has finally shown so you can get on and get your bfp next month hunn . xxx .

Ok am so annoyed..

Apparently she hasn't arrived.

I just assumed this morning cos I was cramping a bit and had red blood.

Turns out I'm still spotting:hissy:

This couldn't possibly be an implantation bleed could it?

I've been spotting for 5 days now.. :confused:

Lyrah I am sorry this is getting so confusing for you. I hope you get some answers soon and I believe you can spot from implantation for awhile so just wait it out and see what happens. What is your usual LP?

Are you temping to know your O date? I am still here waiting too wondering what is going on with my body too. I really hope something happens for you whether it be :witch: to start you on a normal cycle with a :bfp: at the end or a :bfp: in a couple days. Either way I hope this does not last too long with you. I know you are not TTC after this is all sorted out (neither am I obviously) but I still hope for a :bfp: now. Oh BTW I found the girl sanctuary and asked for permission to it. Thanks for pointing me that way.

Thanks hun :hugs:

I find out whether I'm O or not by checking cm, to see whether I have ewcm or not.

I have a feeling it's implantation.. as there are no constant cramps like before I'm about to start af. But I'm not sure. I don't have any other symptoms.

xxxxx

Well good luck and I really hope it is. Just think if this is a :bfp: you will never forget this cycle and all the confusion and stress to get a happy ending. I will be watching for any posts from you.

oh hun i dont know what to tell u, at all.. i wish i could help u, ;( good luck sweetie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->