What pains are normal?! Real scared

Steff1611

Reaction score
I'm preg with my 2nd had a scan at 8 weeks due to pain and there was a healthy little heartbeat :D

I'm now 10w5d and pain hasn't eased, what's normal please xxx

What kind of pain are you having? I'm having pain myself. Especially during twisting motions or sometimes just getting out of bed. Sharp stabbing pains on the sides of my uterus. Coughing? Ouch!

What kind of pain are you having? I'm having pain myself. Especially during twisting motions or sometimes just getting out of bed. Sharp stabbing pains on the sides of my uterus. Coughing? Ouch!

Yeah that's like me, I've got a new sofa which is lower than my old one, when I get up too quickly it's like a rip down low to the sides. I walk a lot at work and when been on the go too much I get sharp pains but they go up as far as my ribs which I know the baby isn't there!

I'd say it's probably normal just because there is so much going on in our bodies right now. We are growing humans! Maybe mention it at your next appointment, but I honestly think it's normal at this point.

I get little pokes in a very specific spot. I get the real eye-opener kind of pain lately if I twist or sit up too quickly. And I also get cramps from time to time.

I had some pretty intense cramps when I was diagnosed with a bladder infection, and then later when I started getting spotting/bleeds from my SCH.

I get little pokes in a very specific spot. I get the real eye-opener kind of pain lately if I twist or sit up too quickly. And I also get cramps from time to time.

I had some pretty intense cramps when I was diagnosed with a bladder infection, and then later when I started getting spotting/bleeds from my SCH.

When did ur pains start and have they got better? X

I started getting cramps, pinches, pulls twinges at the end of week 3/beginning of week 4. And they continued until about week 7 (sometimes they would be like an all day thing, and sometimes I go a day without anything). Then in week 8 I started to get that really painful pulling feeling when I would twist or sit up too quickly.

The only time my cramps got really bad was right before I had a bleed (due to my SCH). Other than that, they were easy to ignore.

I started getting cramps, pinches, pulls twinges at the end of week 3/beginning of week 4. And they continued until about week 7 (sometimes they would be like an all day thing, and sometimes I go a day without anything). Then in week 8 I started to get that really painful pulling feeling when I would twist or sit up too quickly.

The only time my cramps got really bad was right before I had a bleed (due to my SCH). Other than that, they were easy to ignore.

Sorry but what's an SCH? X

Cramps are perfectly fine unless you have heavy bleeding with it. Even sometimes when people heavy bleed everything is still fine..I had cramps and pelvic pain as soon as I found out at 4 weeks and still do now at 6 weeks. Only a bit of spotting but nothing major.

Sorry but what's an SCH? X

Subchorionic hematoma (or hemorrhage or blood clot).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->