What phone do you have?

Char&Bump-x

Me and her
Reaction score
At the moment I have a blackberry curve 9320 (absolute pile of junk) but have just ordered a Sony Xperia SP, I'm sooo excited to get it after 2 years of having the worst phone in the history of the world :haha:

I've got an iPhone 5 and love it, I've had it just over a year now and I'm not bored of it yet!

iPhone geek here.

I did love an Xperia though, I had the very first one (so different to what you get now) and I imagine they are good!

S4 Mini here, great phone but the camera is awful!!! Had the S3 before this and found it too big as I shove my phone in my pocket a lot.

Before that I had the iphone 5 and I was completely team iphone but they have gone down the pan and their battery life is not comparable to what samsung can offer. When you choose a phone make sure you use a comparison site so you can see battery life, screen size, camera stats all side by side.

iPhone 5 & BB curve, & I agree the curve is the worst mobile I've ever had

S3 and I hate it, definitely going back to iPhone when I can upgrade next July!

S2 and am ready to upgrade next month. Its got to the point where I can't download anything and have a cracked screen. X

iphone 4s but due an upgrade next month. probably get the 5s x

Iphone5 here.
I gave up on Blackberrys and haven't looked back!

Iphone 4s. I'd never have anything else now only iphones, I had numerous Blackberrys before and they did my head in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->