What pram are you getting/do you have?

tinkerbelle93

2 little boys :)
Reaction score
Just wondered what prams and travel systems everyone is getting or has?

I have a Silver Cross 3D which was bought second-hand but is almost new. I loved it at first but now I've really gone off it :dohh: Ah well, I guess I won't really know until I've had baby and give it some use :) I wanted a different Silver Cross pram (linear freeway) but it wouldn't fit in my OH's car boot and that was the closest thing there was that would, otherwise I probably wouldn't have chosen it :(

What does everyone else have/want? xx

Im reeeeeealy stuck on prams. Could be that im seriously fussy :blush:

I want something that;

Is a complete travel system
Lays Flat, and sits up and somehere inbetween if you know what i mean
andcan be parentfacing and outward facing

Only one ive found is the Jane matrix.. But its pricey//:cry:

Im reeeeeealy stuck on prams. Could be that im seriously fussy :blush:

I want something that;

Is a complete travel system
Lays Flat, and sits up and somehere inbetween if you know what i mean
andcan be parentfacing and outward facing

Only one ive found is the Jane matrix.. But its pricey//:cry:

I know what you mean :( My dream pram is the Oyster and does all those things but it's soo pricey and we're on a budget. Don't worry you'll find something :thumbup: xx

im gettin this one https://direct.tesco.com/q/R.210-4454.aspx ... i really wanted it in red.. but i dont think my little man will suit red hehe x

Quinny buzz 3 in bright blue :) came with everything including maxi cosi car seat and dreamii carrycot for 260 off ebay and it's in perfect condition :D. I loveee it :flower: xxx

It is still early for us, but we were at REI a few weeks ago and OH fell in love with the BOB strollers so that is what we are planning on getting as of now.But that may change after we "test drive" :thumbup:

I bought my cousins pram off her she bought last year, it's the M&P Herbie.
I didn't want to fork out a load of money for something that'll only be used for a few months, the pushchair/stroller I'll buy new :flow:

Here's mine... came with everything except a rain cover :thumbup: all for £230 from Mothercare.
I fell in love with the cupholders. (as i mentioned in my thread when i got it :haha:)

Attachments

• IMG_1417.jpg
    IMG_1417.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 21
i wanted the linear freeway ended up getting a bebecar stylo though just cos was an amazing deal, i do love it though is all bouncy :)

P230911_16.16.jpg

ive got a silvercross 3D one :)
i absolutely love it, but i wish i had got it in pink instead of black, because its the only pink pram ive ever seen in my life and loved, because it wasnt a horrible cheap looking pink... but i do adore silvercross prams theyre so cute!
buying a pram made me even more excited for the baby to come aswell o:)

https://www.mothercare.com/Motherca...031&pf_rd_p=231490867&pf_rd_s=related-tab-3-5

although i wish i would have waited as it's now in the sale and wasn't when i bought it :(

This is in the post :flower:
Slivercross 3D with Ventura Plus car seat..
Love Silvercross because it you dont have a separate carrycot and seat.. It's all one.. Like a transformer!! lol :haha:

https://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k591/Nadienoo/41YM2uBj32L__SX315_.jpg https://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k591/Nadienoo/41i3r4hE-L__SX315_.jpg https://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k591/Nadienoo/carseat.jpg

xx

I'm getting the oyster! I bloomin' love it, getting it delivered for the 10th of Jan and Lo then will be here on 2nd of feb :cloud9: xx

Iv got the silver cross 3d vogue in domino. I love it, it changes from a pram, to pushchair and then goes into 3d mode where you can put the car seat on the top too. Its amazing and only cost £350 with a free car seat, raincover, changing bag, changing mat, cosy toes foot muff and free toy to hang from the hood! My ex MIL brought it for me and FOB and we love it.

Attachments

• aston car seat.jpg
    aston car seat.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 3d mode.jpg
    3d mode.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 5
  • pram mode.jpg
    pram mode.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 4
  • pushchair mode.jpg
    pushchair mode.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 4
We brought the sola in denim with the cybex aton carseat in denim too from M&P, my friend has it and swears by it, it folds up so tiny as well so I can even fit it in the tiny boot of my KA :D its so gorgeous as well!

i want an icandy pushchair but there like £500+ :( guttted!!

I was gonna get the silvercross 3D but I'm glad I didn't now as everywhere I go some1 seems to have it but now I've got this micky mouse 1 & I love it :D

Attachments

• KC17254_l.jpg
    KC17254_l.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back