what pram have you bought??

I got the sola pushchair from mamas and papas I loved how light it was and it's so easy to use! You can also choose a car seat to match the colour of the pram which I liked about it xxx

I got the sola pushchair from mamas and papas I loved how light it was and it's so easy to use! You can also choose a car seat to match the colour of the pram which I liked about it xxx

This is the one I'm thinking of getting. Seems to have great reviews. I also love the Pilko pramette mimi too - but if I have a boy I don't think he'll appreciate the red rose :D

I agree it's defanatly a little girls pushchair so cute though! Yeah the reviews are brilliant for the sola pushchair the only negative review I have read is that you can only fold the pushchair down with 2 hands so if you are a regular bus user it might now be such a good choice. I can't remember the last time I catches a bus so hopefully it won't cause me a problem fxd xx

We got the M&P Glide package (it's a black and red sola lol) and can't wait to pick it up!! I love love love sola! :haha: and getting the maxi cosi cabriofix for it too :)

I didn't know you could use maxi cost with it? I was gonna get the glide package don't know why I didn't lol I didnt realise it was the same pushchair xxx

I'm going to get the stoke xplory in navy and the matching car seat as it has a lie flat function... Wont order it till I'm 30 weeks but am really excited to play with it..!

At the mo I've got a icandy apple but I want the icandy peach in the tomato.

I have got the Mamas & Papas Skate in cityscape & I love it!! I got it for half price last month when my store had put it as half price when it shouldn't have been, I got to the till to pay & there system was still showing full price, only the discontinued colours were half price & my one was't being discontinued, but they let me have it for half price!! I can't wait for baby to arrive so I can use it! I'm also getting the maxi cosi pebble car seat to use on it.

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-skate-3-in-1-city-scape/158248800/type-i/

I haven't decided yet but i have narrowed it down to 3...the Sola, the iCandy cherry and the oyster. This thread is very interesting :) I want to see what everyone else has and what they think!

I am not buying yet, but we'll be getting either the Mamas and Papas Ultima in 'Linea' or Silver Cross Classic Sleepover, not sure what colour yet, depends on if baby is a boy or girl I think.

I think we might als get the First Wheels City mini after a while for trips where we use the bus or the car is very full.

I do a lot of walking and want baby to be as cosy and comfy as possible, so I wanted a more 'traditional' pram with a proper carrycot. Plus, I'm probably ancient compared to most on here and don't like the look of the modern pushchairs.

I do a lot of walking and want baby to be as cosy and comfy as possible, so I wanted a more 'traditional' pram with a proper carrycot. Plus, I'm probably ancient compared to most on here and don't like the look of the modern pushchairs.

I'm the same, I like the baby to have a proper mattress that they can sleep on, especially as I'm out so much too. We've just put the 'big' pram away as we don't want our toddler to get jealousy issues when we put the baby in it, but at 15 months he could still lie flat in it when he wanted to go to sleep.

We bought a second hand Graco buggy for our toddler that came with a little carrycot that the baby will probably fit for a few months (useful if we go out in the car - 2 adults, 3 children and a coach built pram really aint gonna fit in a Yaris!), I'm going to see how we get on without a double... :shrug:

Im having the icandy peach x

I picked mine up last Tuesday and its sitting in our study we got ours in tomato what colour are you choosing, impatient now for me to be full term and bubs here so i can use it, you have great taste xx

I was going to just have blackjack but Iv since found out Im having a girl so Ive changed my mind now and having tomato :) that was the one I wanted anyway but my OH was blabbering on about he didnt think itd suit a boy which was rubbish butt Ive got my own way now anyway :) Im picking mine up next month I wanted it New Years Eve when I left deposit but I hadnt even had first scan so thought best not lol.. Iv loved them since my friend had one theres no other one that I really like xx

I didn't know you could use maxi cost with it? I was gonna get the glide package don't know why I didn't lol I didnt realise it was the same pushchair xxx

Yeah it goes on the aton adaptors, the pebble fits too :)

I am not buying yet, but we'll be getting either the Mamas and Papas Ultima in 'Linea' or Silver Cross Classic Sleepover, not sure what colour yet, depends on if baby is a boy or girl I think.

I think we might als get the First Wheels City mini after a while for trips where we use the bus or the car is very full.

Linear is being discontinued so be quick :) or you can get one at an outlet store :) I love the fabric, shame it's going :(

hi all,

those prams are lovely but if your wanting a pram with everything you should take a wee look at the uppababy vista! the only thing it doesn't come with is a car seat but it comes with the adaptor for maxi cosy car seats. here is a picture of it. oh i just love it :wohoo:

Attachments

• Vista_pushchair_home (1).jpg
    Vista_pushchair_home (1).jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 10
Anyone on a really tight budget that wants a good reliable pram with carrycot should consider the Hauck Infinity. I have had this with number 1 and 2 and LOVED it. It's a few years old now but an absolute bargain. I may even keep it for number 3 yet...I haven't decided but it is great. It looks just like the bugaboo but you can get it for under £200 with the carrycot included. It is a great pram...

eBay is best bet as most other places seem to be out of stock. Just a thought ;-)

Yeah it goes on the aton adaptors, the pebble fits too :)

No way I can't believe it so that means I could get an isofix for my car aswell then because the Aton hasn't got a isofix has it?

I'm going for the BabyStyle Oyster....Its great for us, has a proper carrycot, easy to steer, easy to collapse, big shopping basket and you can add a maxi cosi car seat to the chassis with a £20 adapter. That was important to me as I wanted a 'named' carseat.

Just hoping we can get a bargain/discount at the BabyShow in a couple of weeks! :+)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->