what pram have you bought??

This one in the polka https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-ultima-9-in-1-mpx-chassis-polka/259783003/type-i/

Get it this weekend:D ,love it!.x

We've gone for a Silver Cross Linear Freeway. I like it as once your finished using it in Pram mode it can be either parent or forward facing in buggy mode. I looked at a few others that were only forward facing but wasnt keen. It feels really sturdy & looks lovely. I also got the car seat to go with it.

Reviews also seemed pretty positive.

Cant wait to get my wee man in it! xx

Loving everyone pram choices!!!

From having a really good nosy about these are my options.

Pic 1: Baby Weavers Condour All In One Travel System Circle Black
Pic 2: Babystyle TS2 Travel System Aero Black
Pic 3: Hauck Condor 11 All In One Travel System - Lolli Silver
Pic 4: Babystyle TS2 Travel System Domino Black

Attachments

• KC12155_l.jpg
    KC12155_l.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 6
  • KC18259_l.jpg
    KC18259_l.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 6
  • KC22557_l.jpg
    KC22557_l.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 4
  • KC18261_l.jpg
    KC18261_l.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 4
I'm going for an iCandy, not 100% made my mind up on the model yet though.xx

Im getting the Hauck malibu all in one (lime) :happydance:

We got the silver cross 3d in jet sport (black), from mothercare. Had to get it early, as the a free ventura car seat offer was ending on that colour.
The cost was £280 in total. :flower:

We are on a budget as we have to buy everything from scratch & are also renovating our house!

Attachments

• pram.jpg
    pram.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 2
  • seat.jpg
    seat.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 2
We got Britax B-smart 4 with a pink carseat yippee! https://www.bundleofjoywrexham.co.uk/images/_lib/britax-bsmart-4-3005681-170-1269258117000.jpg

Obviously they wont be on the frame at the same time lol. major colour clashing lol.

https://www2.baby99.co.uk/f-5/680773817/Britax-Baby-Safe-Plus-SHR-Car-Seat---Bella-Denim-Pink.jpg

We've gone for a Silver Cross Linear Freeway. I like it as once your finished using it in Pram mode it can be either parent or forward facing in buggy mode. I looked at a few others that were only forward facing but wasnt keen. It feels really sturdy & looks lovely. I also got the car seat to go with it.

Reviews also seemed pretty positive.

Cant wait to get my wee man in it! xx

We got the silver cross 3d in jet sport (black), from mothercare. Had to get it early, as the a free ventura car seat offer was ending on that colour.
The cost was £280 in total. :flower:

We are on a budget as we have to buy everything from scratch & are also renovating our house!

That's a really good price I really like the silvercross but they are too big for my little cars boot, my best friend loves hers xxx

I have a Quinny Buzz 3 and a Quinny Zapp Xtra. Both are very good although the Zapp i find a bit too light weight. Folds down to literally nothing though :thumpup:
Bugaboo, Stokke and icandys are very good also i believe.

I do a lot of walking and want baby to be as cosy and comfy as possible, so I wanted a more 'traditional' pram with a proper carrycot. Plus, I'm probably ancient compared to most on here and don't like the look of the modern pushchairs.

I'm the same, I like the baby to have a proper mattress that they can sleep on, especially as I'm out so much too. We've just put the 'big' pram away as we don't want our toddler to get jealousy issues when we put the baby in it, but at 15 months he could still lie flat in it when he wanted to go to sleep.

We bought a second hand Graco buggy for our toddler that came with a little carrycot that the baby will probably fit for a few months (useful if we go out in the car - 2 adults, 3 children and a coach built pram really aint gonna fit in a Yaris!), I'm going to see how we get on without a double... :shrug:

I LOVE your coachbuilt pram, it is gorgeous. Lol @ fitting it in a Yaris, but you can't have everything :D

We've got a Quinny - I also really liked the iCandys but they were a bit too pricey for us and we got the Quinny almost half price in mothercare as it was the display model and the only one they had left in the colour we wanted. Still got the two year guarantee from mothercare with it and when I got home I wiped the dust from the wheels and a couple of tiny marks from the scotchguarded seat which came off instantly, and it is absolutely perfect, as if it just came out of the box! They also gave us a discount off the matching carrycot which was not out of stock so was ordered in brand new in its box. We will get the maxi cosi Pebble to attach to it when our bank balance has recovered. So pleased. The iCandys are gorgeous though. We are both tall and like to walk in the country a LOT so needed something robust, and I don't mind the size of it, fits perfectly in our car and I'll use a babysling and/or cheap secondhand lightweight buggy on the bus. SO exciting :dance:

We've bought the Mylo from mamas and papas in Plum Pudding and Raspberry for our little girl... I can't wait for it to arrive! We got a cracking deal with a bunch or accessories and a Aton car seat thrown in for the price of the pram alone, we were thrilled as the pram is amazing!

Ive got the Silvercross 3D in pistachio with the matching car seat. Had it for my daughter and using it again this time round. I thought it was broken and was hoping I could get a Babystyle Oyster but it was just a loose bolt so OH fixed it today. Im now having a very, very childish sulking fit :blush:

I've got this one

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-ultima-9-in-1-x-cel-chassis-linear/259870801/type-i/
Just wanted something that came with everything and I love it.

ive got Laila's old pram still, Silvercross Linear Sleepover in Ebony.. also just purchased the city jogger double xx

Maclarens XLR and with soft cot. So I have a pram when he/she is tiny but a stroller for later as I don't drive and live in the city.

was going for a pink travel system i saw which is a total bargain but ive already got a carrycot and a car seat so really dont need to buy a 2 in 1 or 3 in 1 pram so im still looking for a good pushchair seen loads but thier all black and my baby is coming in may so dont want anything too wintery aaargh just gonna keep lookin lol x

We ordered our mamas and papas glide yesterday. Same as the sola but it comes as a package and in black and red. Love it....Brought the maxi cosi cabriofix car seat to go on it as preferred it to the car seats mamas and papas had to offer. Very excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->