what pram have you bought??

We have an I'coo Primo. It's amazing! :) It has little LED lights in the wheels so you can be seen in the dark and a little pouch at the back to plug an ipod into. There's speakers in the hood (muted ones for baby of course) so you can play music/lullabies for little ones and stories/music etc. to keep an older one entertained. You can fold it all down and open it again in about 3 seconds which is brilliant because any others we looked at I struggled with.

I have the M&P Zoom :happydance: It comes with carrycot, and pushchair can be forward or backward facing. Easy to push, very lightweight, with a straight handle bar (I don't like the separate handle ones), folds down easily and compact. Fits in boot of car well, with space still for some shopping. Can fit various car seats on it, may end up with a Maxi Cosi.

I have an UPPA Baby Vista already for my son. But will be getting the City Select Double stroller for both. I wish I could just use the UPPA but my son hates the rumble seat and it doesn't recline...for the price..you would think it would!

hi all,

those prams are lovely but if your wanting a pram with everything you should take a wee look at the uppababy vista! the only thing it doesn't come with is a car seat but it comes with the adaptor for maxi cosy car seats. here is a picture of it. oh i just love it :wohoo:

I have this pram (in green!) I have to say its the best thing we ever bought for Emmy. She is still in the carrycot with plenty of room and we use it for her daytime naps downstairs as its so comfy (and also as a travel cot when we go away anywhere). Its lovely to push, has great suspension and fits into the back of my ford fiesta (have to pop the back wheels off but only takes 2 secnds to do). It has all the features (and more... UV screen, insect net, carseat adapters for maxicosi included) of the bugaboo and icandy peach but it about £300 less. Theres nothing about it I don't like!

hi all,

those prams are lovely but if your wanting a pram with everything you should take a wee look at the uppababy vista! the only thing it doesn't come with is a car seat but it comes with the adaptor for maxi cosy car seats. here is a picture of it. oh i just love it :wohoo:

I have this pram (in green!) I have to say its the best thing we ever bought for Emmy. She is still in the carrycot with plenty of room and we use it for her daytime naps downstairs as its so comfy (and also as a travel cot when we go away anywhere). Its lovely to push, has great suspension and fits into the back of my ford fiesta (have to pop the back wheels off but only takes 2 secnds to do). It has all the features (and more... UV screen, insect net, carseat adapters for maxicosi included) of the bugaboo and icandy peach but it about £300 less. Theres nothing about it I don't like!

Oooh I was going to get a bugaboo chameleon but after seeing this one (I'd never heard of it before) I'm not sure.
Does it do well off road? We do lots of walking so thats a big thing for me. I think I'm going to go and have a look at one this weekend.
Also, sorry to pick your brains but do you know if you can use the maxi cosi pebble with it or just the cabriofix?
Thanks x

Not sure if the maxicosi pebble fits... we already had the cabriofix so didn't ask. I've found it great off-road so far. The suspension on it is higher up than on the bugaboo and the front wheels are bigger. Admittedly, we've not taken it walking properly... just over grass and cobbles etc but its been fine. Also the wheels are rubber not inflatable so no punctures! Definitely try it out in a store. We'd never seen it before and actually went to order an icandy peach but saw it in the store and bought it instead!

hi all,

Just googled the uppa baby average price £534 which is exactly what we paid for our icandy peach we bought ours from babyboodle.com and got a £270 discount, comparing the two as I was curious asthetically i love mine more, bit each to their own, wheels on icandy are rubber too and the chasis folds so i can tuck it between driver and passenger seat under baby car seat so no leg room is lost for any other passengers having a people carrier space is premuim and our actual boot space is tiny thankfully the peach carrycot is not one of those bulky ones xx

I've got the bebecar stylo plus se pearl. It's amazing!! A traditional looking pram xx

I've got the bebecar stylo plus se pearl. It's amazing!! A traditional looking pram xx

That is lush! Just a shame I haven't got a boot big enough for it.

I'm thinking of getting https://www.bebecar.co.uk/products2.php?id=3

Def not getting an iCandy, everyone in my town seems to have one!

Hi sorry to be pain but just wanted to pick your brains ive got bebecar stylo in pearl but am having trouble finding a new car that will fit the pram any suggestions hope u can help em xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->