What prenatal are you taking?

Starlight32

Reaction score
I can't swallow pills and don't like overly hard gummies, so it's slim pickings for me. I noticed the gummies I have been taking does not have iodine. Does anyone know of decent gummies with iodine?

I looked into bellybar chewable, vitafusion gummies, and first response gummies but none of them have iodine. Sorry.

Although bellybar claims it has iodine in their faqs it wasn't on the list on Amazon. They also have chewable dha

Thanks! I ordered a very expensive brand - smarty pants prenatals - that have iodine. Fingers crossed they taste decent!

I can't stomach anything so for all my pregnancies my OB prescribes 5mg straight folic acid. Apparently it's all we really need... Teeny tiny yellow pill easy to swallow :)

I don't know if you are in the US - I am in the US and my doctor prescribed Concept DHA. It's a small pill, doesn't smell offensive, and I *think* there is a stool softener in it to keep you from being constipated. (I haven't been constipated yet at least LOL). With my insurance it only costs $15 a month which is actually about $15 less than I was spending on over-the-counter.

I eat sea salt and seaweed (nori) for natural iodine. Not taking prenatals aside from a folic acid supplement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->