What random things scare you?

Mazzy17

Reaction score
This is a question that is asked on another forum im on, thought it might be interesting here.

For me crabs and spiders scare me but grown people crawling on the floor really does scare the squit out of me. :nope: When i first told hubby when we started dating he hid in a darkened room and crouched on the floor... i wonder why i married him

Driving over level crossings!
I decelerate driving up.. Then put my foot down going over , my whole body tenses up and when I get over alive and no train has crashed into me I literally breath out a sigh of relief'!

If you were in my car you'd think I was mental!

And anything crawly over the size of half a centimetre!

Oranges! Ergh they completely freak me out. The smell, the feel the look. Yuck!
Lo loves them, he was peeling them himself at 2 years old. Mean mummy.

I also hate seagulls they just look mean. (And shit all over my car!)

Scary films haha. Im such a wimp and will have nightmares if I watch one.

Spiders, although im much better with them now that I have kids. Ive had to just get over it and thankfully its made my three year old love them so much he lays on the floor letting a big one crawl all over him!! BLEUGH!!!

Also electric chairs! We went to a wax works once when I was younger and there was a scary bit. It had an electric chair in that freaked me out so much, I just cant look at them.

And deep dark water :( Which is such a shame as I was such a good swimmer in my youth. Then one day on holiday me and my mum swam out really far just chatting as we swam. Then I suddenly looked down and couldn't see the bottom. It was just black. I panicked soo much and had to swim straight back. From then on I cant swim where I cant see the bottom.

Oh and the baby tv thread :haha:

Sharks and clusters of tiny holes put me massively on edge

But my biggest fear of all is people dressed up you know like Mickey Mouse at disney for example, it starts to take over my life, I have to plan my walk into work as I work above the bear factory at a shopping centre and I know the times they have people dressed up so I have to leave for work early to walk the long way so I don't see them even the sound of the kids screaming at cheering makes my heart race and makes me walk faster at the thought its behind me :(. At chesingtion theme park a few years ago we were one of the first groups there when they let you in, they let you in the main gate into a small waiting area with turnstyles.... And walking towards me is someone dressed as Dennis the menis I couldn't move as it was packed and I had a full blown panic attack and was pulled over the turn styles by the stewards

fish. I can't go in the sea or anywhere else those horrific sea creatures might be lurking. I don't know what it is... their ugliness, their slimyness, the fact the have fins.... ugh the thought of touching the fins! yak! and in particular, odd fish like those flat ones, or ones with teeth.

also my nails, or anyone else's nails being filed. it makes my skin crawl.

Sharks and clusters of tiny holes put me massively on edge

But my biggest fear of all is people dressed up you know like Mickey Mouse at disney for example, it starts to take over my life, I have to plan my walk into work as I work above the bear factory at a shopping centre and I know the times they have people dressed up so I have to leave for work early to walk the long way so I don't see them even the sound of the kids screaming at cheering makes my heart race and makes me walk faster at the thought its behind me :(. At chesingtion theme park a few years ago we were one of the first groups there when they let you in, they let you in the main gate into a small waiting area with turnstyles.... And walking towards me is someone dressed as Dennis the menis I couldn't move as it was packed and I had a full blown panic attack and was pulled over the turn styles by the stewards

I'm exactly the same!! Had a street performer chase me down the street in Spain once :(

I'm a lil chicken I think hehehe:

- I'm scared of all insects except for ants. Even butterflies freak me out.
- I'm dead scared of birds, so much so I won't even go near a plastic one, lol! There's a long story behind this though.
- going down the stairs, looking down from a balcony or roof.

here in Hawaii we have what they call plantation spiders. they are huge and will jump at you..

Moths and Butterflies. Big or small, colorful or not. Actual phobia... Hubs still doesn't understand. He's been punched for bringing moths near me when he catches them for me (he's supposed to throw them outside lol). I can't even be in a room if there's a moth on the wall.
I CANNOT, what-so-ever, dangle my feet in water!! And like PP, deep, dark water is a no no.
We've got some big-a** spiders here in Aus lol. Everything here can kill you and I'm scared of Moths and Butterflies :rofl:

Masks! Any type. Freak me the hell out.

Butterflies too

Spiders, level crossings, flying & popping balloons!!!

ditto, rubber balloons you blow up yourself are horrendous, especially if they are scattered on the floor (more likely to burst than being on the walls). I like metallic helium ones as they are less likely to pop. Stuff that make sudden loud noises, fireworks and party poppers etc.

Also dont like centipedes, too many legs and you can get poisonous ones too :shock:

Creepy crawlies are a deffo.

My worst fear is Friday 13th though, sounds like a myth and all that but nothing but bad things have happened on that day! I actually make us put our holiday back a couple of week cos there is NO way I am driving home on Friday 13th! Infact there's no way I'm going anywhere that day!

moths any size shape or form. i really do think they have it in for me because they like to fly straight into my face, it is the only thing i can safely say i run screaming from!

i also have a phobia of wool, it makes me cringe and feel sick. just yeah i hate even the thought of wool im sat here feeling ill talking/typing about it.

Creepy crawlies are a deffo.

My worst fear is Friday 13th though, sounds like a myth and all that but nothing but bad things have happened on that day! I actually make us put our holiday back a couple of week cos there is NO way I am driving home on Friday 13th! Infact there's no way I'm going anywhere that day!

My son turned 3 on Friday 13th last year :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->