What random things scare you?

moths any size shape or form. i really do think they have it in for me because they like to fly straight into my face, it is the only thing i can safely say i run screaming from!

I'm so glad to hear I'm not alone :rofl: I have to cover my ears... NO idea why lol. Even just typing it, my hands are itching to cover my ears.

Tomato ketchup :haha:

I can't bear it, it makes me so nervous. The smell and the look and the sound coming out of squeezy bottles, omg, I go into a shaking fit!

My partner gets pretty frustrated by it and once made me eat a bit of burger with some on...it tasted foul! Like sugary vinegar, not like tomatoes at all. What's wrong with people!? :haha:

buildings with staircases on the outside of them :argh: they make me shudder!

All big spiders anything bigger then a 5p piece. I'm scared of deep water, I freak if my feet can't touch the bottom. I'm also scarred of decomposing (sounds really weird) but anything I love I can't deal with them dying and their bodies decomposing I properly freak out over it my mum used to have to pay to get my hamsters cremated because the 1 she buried I freaked out over, I barely slept for days and my mum caught me trying to dig it up :| I think I'd go as far as saying I have panic attacks when I know the body under ground decomposing urge just talking about it makes me shudder. I've let my whole family know their all getting cremated!

Tomato ketchup :haha:

I can't bear it, it makes me so nervous. The smell and the look and the sound coming out of squeezy bottles, omg, I go into a shaking fit!

My partner gets pretty frustrated by it and once made me eat a bit of burger with some on...it tasted foul! Like sugary vinegar, not like tomatoes at all. What's wrong with people!? :haha:

Hehe I work in a restaurant and once had a man yes a man freak out because I bought out his meal and there was peas on the plate! Never seen anyone freak out at the sight of peas before!

I'm with the moths and butterflies! I scream and cry if they are in a room or near me outside!!

Slugs creep me out but clowns scare the shit out of me. I'm better than I was. In fact I went to the cinema to watch Toy Story 3 with my OH not long after we first started seeing each other and when chuckles came on I nearly ran out of the cinema. He laughed at me lol. Now o can at least look at them without having to instantly turning away but they terrify me!!!

Oh and the awful scratchy noises you get when like somebody like scrapes on ice or rubs a balloon. I don't like popping balloons either. Oh and feet!!!

Anything to do with zombies. The idea makes me :sick:

And eggs, I would like a warning before anyone cracks and egg on TV, its vile

Having sticky hands. I don't know why just makes my skin crawl. I love nectarines but I won't eat them because being sticky really freaks me out. Don't even get me started on bloody bubble mixture, you just have to look at it and your hands are sticky....

me too with the eggs! i hate it when they zoom in on an egg cracking on cookery shows with no warning :cry:

me too with the eggs! i hate it when they zoom in on an egg cracking on cookery shows with no warning :cry:

foquita I LOVE YOU! finally, someone who gets it!

i reckon i could easily make myself sick by just thinking about eggs cracking :haha: they're horrible! do cooked eggs give you the boak too? the worst kind are scrambled :argh:

Clowns! How could I forget clowns, I hatehatehate them!

Also, not really scare, but make my teeth stand on edge when I think about it (this gonna sound weird!) when people put towels or cotton wool near teeth or bite on it.... Makes me shudder!

Also, not really scare, but make my teeth stand on edge when I think about it (this gonna sound weird!) when people put towels or cotton wool near teeth or bite on it.... Makes me shudder!

I am the same with cotton wool near teeth, and when people pull cotton wool. I don't mind touching cotton wool but I have to use cotton wool balls because tearing a cotton wool pleat hurts my head. I mean just thinking about it is making my jaws clench and giving me a headache

Spiders...

And I live in Australia, in the bush so I am pretty much screwed.

Every day involves an incident between me, a spider and the broom :rofl:

I am the same with cotton wool near teeth, and when people pull cotton wool. I don't mind touching cotton wool but I have to use cotton wool balls because tearing a cotton wool pleat hurts my head. I mean just thinking about it is making my jaws clench and giving me a headache

Cotton wool or actual wool near teeth makes me cringe. It's disgusting. I, covered in goosebumps thinking about it. Same as the old Pizza Hut ice cream bowls when I was a kid. The noise they made when the spoon scraped against them :sick:

Spiders...

And I live in Australia, in the bush so I am pretty much screwed.

Every day involves an incident between me, a spider and the broom :rofl:

That's than one settled. I'm never moving to Australia :)

Clowns, scary movies, heights, level crossings, cliff edges, big spiders, ants, the dark, lorries. I'm a wimp!

i reckon i could easily make myself sick by just thinking about eggs cracking :haha: they're horrible! do cooked eggs give you the boak too? the worst kind are scrambled :argh:

Aye, any type. I wouldnt even touch then unless I get in the "zone" and dont realise what I am doing, but that too years lol!

Creme eggs too, by the ways :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->