What random things scare you?

I hate clusters of holes together, like crumpets or honeycomb, makes me want to vomit!
I also hate crumbs on fabric, like down the couch, it freaks me out so much that I hoover my couch twice a day!
I'm also petrified of goats. I'm a freak I know :( haha x

Germans.

oh man, some of them are quite scary. The way they talk to each other too can be quite frightening.

And I just happen to live here. :dohh:

Germans.

oh man, some of them are quite scary. The way they talk to each other too can be quite frightening.

And I just happen to live here. :dohh:

We had a German exchange student and he was scary lol, and a know it all haha. Must say he didn't give the best impression of German's x

I have a complete irrational phobia of fish...following an incident of a pet fish trying to escape and landing on me when i was 12. cant go near them, touch them, eat them....makes my skin crawl just thinking about it.

give me a spider/snake any day.

I'm totally terrified of spiders, but that's pretty normal! I'm also scared of having my photo taken, but I've got a lot better than I was (I used to cry when someone took my photo and I couldn't keep it). When I was little a lady at my church told me that the Victorians used to pose dead people and take their photo so that their soul would stay in limbo, so it would still be around. Freaked me the hell out that I'd end up in limbo if someone had my photo (even though I didn't know what limbo was!).

I hate clusters of holes together, like crumpets or honeycomb, makes me want to vomit!
I also hate crumbs on fabric, like down the couch, it freaks me out so much that I hoover my couch twice a day!

Just saw opening credits of True Blood and there is a clip of a alligator skull with teeth out, that makes my skin crawl

Just saw opening credits of True Blood and there is a clip of a alligator skull with teeth out, that makes my skin crawl

Blurghh, its horrible isn't it! x

The hull of a ship. When it's coming towards you under water especially, but even out of water.

I drowned in a past life. I think I may have been dragged into a ships propeller!

Marching ( and we back of to an army cadet training center Luckily they only train once a week!) It really worries me all the sound of the boots on the floor-yep I am strange, also cotton wool, was so glad after 3 weeks when we could move onto wipes with LO :) plus spiders DH has to catch them in a cup, but cant kill them, and I have to see them run outside!

xxxx

My daughter is currently obsessed with eating cotton wool and it makes me want to be sick, it doesn't matter where I put it she always seems to find a bit lol.

The hull of a ship. When it's coming towards you under water especially, but even out of water.

I drowned in a past life. I think I may have been dragged into a ships propeller!

I think massive navy ships and subs are scary.

sticky hands... i mean seriously, why do kids ALWAYS have sticky hands??!!?? i've walked chloe home by the wrist some dats because of the hand situation!!

don't even get me started on cotton wool and squeeking balloons.... makes my jaw clench!

Getting old and having no one to look after me because I never actually have a baby.

Literally terrifies me. Brings tears to my eyes. Other than that not much!

I am also terrified of butterflies, I didn't realise there were so many of us. I scream, cry, throw myself on the floor. NEVER go to a sunflower maze if you are scared of butterflies, they love sunflowers. I didn't know this until I was in the maze and had to crawl back out as there were so many, shrieking as I went.

Being over water. As in on a bridge that is over water or in a plane over water. I am fine on a bridge or a plane that isn't over water but have an fear of the plane falling or bridge collapsing into the water and me drowning.

Tunnels with water on the outside, like the channel tunnel or the ones that go under the Thames again fine in normal tunnels but fear the water bursting through the walls and me drowning, the same for if I walk through the aquarium tunnels at sea life centres etc.

Fish tanks, like at the pet store where there are rows and rows of them lined and they go above my head. I get claustrophobic and freak out that all these tanks of water are going to smash on me.

When I was little I was really scared of cotton wool... My dad told me her layed loads out over the floor and made me walk on it and I was fine after!

What a meany- he hates rats... I think I may do the same to him lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->