• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What shoes would you wear?

wishuwerehere

dh, me and 2dds
Reaction score
We're getting married pretty much on top of the river dart, and our photographers have suggested that as long as it isn't pissing down we can venture down there at some point in the day for some photos. Now I've spent a fair amount of time hanging around river banks and I know that they are not a place for my gorgeous silky slip on shoes, but I do think it's a fab idea for a photo opportunity. What I was wondering is if you were going on a bit of a ramble in your wedding dress, what shoes would you wear? I'm tempted to find some really funky wellies and just be a bit silly but I'm open to suggestions :thumbup:

I was gonna say wellies before I even finished reading :lol: do it!!

Welles deffo! I've seen it a lot in wedding magazines and they always look fab! You could get ones to match your colour scheme :)

I'd just get classic green/navy wellies depending on what you prefer, and maybe a printed shawl or something just to match it and give you a country look. I wouldn't get patterned wellies cos I wouldn't wanna detract from the dress and surroundings.

Yeah I agree. If it was me I would try and get plain wellies to match my colour scheme. Patterned wellies with a big wedding dress could look too much. Depends what style photos you're going for too.

I don't really have a colour scheme per se but i do already have green wellies so that could save me a shopping trip. Either that or the photographer suggested i look for ivory ones.
Speaking of a shawl, does anyone know where i could get one in ivory that's not specifically a bridal store? They're really expensive!

Wellies :) I'm getting married in Feb and will have my bright red Hunters on stand by! Xx

I don't really have a colour scheme per se but i do already have green wellies so that could save me a shopping trip. Either that or the photographer suggested i look for ivory ones.
Speaking of a shawl, does anyone know where i could get one in ivory that's not specifically a bridal store? They're really expensive!

Try Etsy :thumbup: Also BHLDN do gorgeous ones but they're pricey.

Ivory wellies make me think of those sanitizer people in Monsters Inc, but that's likely just me :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->