what should i do????? (long sorry)

mrsdcooper

Mummy to Hermione
Reaction score
hi all, hope everyone is fine

i need to get this out and ask for some advice from you lovely ladies please.

Hubby and i decided early after having our first little baby that this was really amazing and another was closer in our future than we initially expected. we talked alot and i posted on here trying to decide when next one would be good and we diecided to not activley try, but not actively not if you get me (thats what we did last time and i was lucky enough to have bump within 2 months) around the middle of this year. making Hermione around 18months when baby number 2 arrived.

Well i am falling more in love with my baby girl as the days pass (sorry if this hurts anyone who really wants one) she is interatcting and laughing and i love every day she is turning into a little person and its amazing. SO now i am worried about trying so soon? i dont want to miss any minute of her life, but at the same time haivn two close togheter means i wont miss out when she is a little bigger and off to little classes as both could go together and i wont be stuck feeding a baby? so really i need help i really dont know what to do. i wnat another and i think having them close together will be good for them and us as a family, but will i miss out on her and her little things, or will by the time baby 2 comes she start to be less changing.

So sorry its long - as you can gather really n two minds
HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

hey mrsdcooper, I am sure that you won't miss out on things if you have another one. I think if you feel ready you should just go for it - but maybe have a word with some of the other mums on the parenting section who have more than 1, I am sure they will be able to reassure you xxx

thanks, didnt think about asking them for their opinions

Thanks

i'm kinda the same, i'd love another one now (cant afford it so it aint gona happen), but at the same time i realise that i'd be heavily preg when katie starts doing things like running about and stuff. no help sorry, just my ramblings, but you're not alone lol xx

Hey hunni
First thing that came to my mind is just take each month at a time, this way there might be a month, somewhere down the line, you might think yes i am ready to ttc baby no2. Speak to OH too and see what he says. Its really hard as i havent got a LO.
What a lovely age your daughter is at right now, so cute
x

Hon she'll be growing and changing every day for years and years. Every time I've heard parents say their hearts were so full of love for their first they worried some of that love would end up focusing on the second, they always said they discovered they had just as much over again for the new bundle, loving both equally and immensely. I know that's not what you're concerned about, but I thought it a good example when it comes to worrying how you'll manage to focus on all aspects of both babies' lives. Love always finds a way. ^.^

My advice is when you and your husband decide you are ready, just forgo the birth control and let fate and your child-to-be decide when he or she will come into this world. Trust and love and don't worry! :hugs:

I'm kind of the same, I'd love Kathryn to have a sibling close to her age but I just can't have another baby for at least a few years (finical and emotional reasons, I also just want to enjoy my little girl she's so responsive and happy, and I just wouldn't have the energy to play with her if I were pg-I was sleeping all the time with my 1st). Because of this we've considered adopting our next child . However we would want to adopt a child that is at least 6 months old, I just can't deal with the first few months again anytime soon. But adoption is a difficult lengthy expensive process so it wont happen for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->