What should OTHER people get LO?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the thought that counts I think, especially with clothes, I know everyone has different tastes but surely that couldnt pick out really horrible ones?
I aggree with the other ladies, Vouchers is a great idea! and then you'll be able to get loads in the January sales :)
Xx

Def gift certificates...

Although with clothes you can ask for older clothes for later, she might have enough now.. But the older she gets the more expensive they get too lol.

i'm going to ask for vouchers too, hopefully people will take notice, most don't :dohh: i really like vouchers think they're a good gift :)

vouchers so you can get twice as much in sales ;) always works a treat 4 me

we wrote a letter from carlee, wanting to wish everyone a merry christmas and that all she needs and wants is her family around with lots of pictures so she remembers everything and everyone. few weeks later we got 3 gift cards for picture places! now we can get professional pictures done. Some have wrote her back telling her how much shes loved and sent vouchers then tell her she has a big surprise coming from santa.

if you dont like the clothes most shops will do an exchange without a receipt primark wont but thats it I think x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back