what should she wear in her pram

PuddlePuppy

Due 31st Dec!
Reaction score
We have finally got our pram, 2nd hand bugaboo.. but what should little B (4 weeks old) wear in it.

She is too small for her snowsuits/fuzzy bears.. how many layers should I put on. I have a couple of fleece/quilted 'nests' would one of those be ok.

I am not sure..

When my baby was a newborn it was the summer time (though N. Ireland so not exactly warm) and he would have had a towel and one layer of blanket under him then two layers over him, plus the pram came up to his chest level and the hood on the pram up.

I started putting him in his snowsuit even though it was massive on him. It doesn't matter if the baby's feet aren't right at the bottom of the legs, and either roll up the sleeves or else keep them down as gloves.

i would pop her in her snowsuit, no matter how big, maddi has only just grown into one of hers.

we when go out (although she's in the pushchair bit of her bugaboo now) i normally put her in a long sleeve vest, warm suit and then snowsuit and hat and gloves, and she has the footmuff on the bugaboo so she's nice and snug.

it was the summer when maddi was first born, so she used to go out in less layers obviously, but when she was the in the carry cot i made a nest, with blankets, and would use a snowsuit plus blanket :)

god annabelle is sweating when i take her out she has a vest an outfit with long sleeves or a jumper, snowsuit even though they are still too big for her, gloves, hat(she hates hats) and then i fasten her in carseat and put a blanket on her and tuck her in so she cant move lol, when she is in led down bit of the new pram we bought her same clothes but i snuggle her around with a blanket plus pram has a hood and a cover over

snug as a bug in a rug
Lou
xxx

lots of layers is important so they can be easily taken off if you are going in and out of shops! x

my Lo has a coat or a fleece snowsuit, the one cellalr blanket, 1 fleece blanket and the footmuff, she's snug as in there!

god annabelle is sweating when i take her out she has a vest an outfit with long sleeves or a jumper, snowsuit even though they are still too big for her, gloves, hat(she hates hats) and then i fasten her in carseat and put a blanket on her and tuck her in so she cant move lol, when she is in led down bit of the new pram we bought her same clothes but i snuggle her around with a blanket plus pram has a hood and a cover over

snug as a bug in a rug
Lou
xxx

i do that too! maddi is always sooooo warm :blush: x

We use a bundle me when it's cold, it's so convenient.
https://www.amazon.com/JJ-Cole-Orig...ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1234401291&sr=8-1 (comes in other colors too)

I hate using snow suits... I have one, and I have a little bag thing that has a hole for the car seat straps, but I usually just use blankets and put layers on TBH...

I have Hannah's clothes on, a fleece sleeper thing that came with our bunting suit and several layers of blankets. The fleece sleeper has something that goes over her hands though that usually ticks her off and she gets her fingers out one way or another :rofl: and a hat though she doesn't like them and usually pulls it off at some point

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->