what size?

Shazzy-babee

mummy
Reaction score
im thinking of buying shaya some reusable nappies but i dont know what size she weighs (last thursday) 14lb13oz

what do you think???

any good prefances for a newbie :flower:

it all depends what nappy you decide to go for tbh with you. Most should say weights in the size range. There are birth to potty/one size nappies that go roughly 7lbs to 35lbs aswell. You'll probably find she's in a medium unless she's particularly long or anything? The best way to try is to just buy one or two single ones and see how thye fit.

lol i'm not great on measurements but that sounds pretty average to me! (med/btp)

Molly is the same sort of height, weight, etc. and is in mediums x

youre better off getting a tape measure, measuring round her waist, round her hips (biggest part) and rise - from front of nappy to back of nappy through her legs, that way you can make sure you get a good fit based on her actual measurements not her weight, weight ranges on nappies are generally estimates

x

Id go for mediums, Theo is longer (argh) but slightly lighter and is in Mediums and BTP (Onesize) nappies on the smallest or middle rise setting.

youre better off getting a tape measure, measuring round her waist, round her hips (biggest part) and rise - from front of nappy to back of nappy through her legs, that way you can make sure you get a good fit based on her actual measurements not her weight, weight ranges on nappies are generally estimates

x

now see is it only my baby that refuses to let me measure her :blush:

haha i make paul hold her up in the air while i measure her, theres no way shed let me if she was standing up but she cant escape from dad lmao

x

no way would E let me do that, she'd be kicking and screaming! She hates being fussed with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->