What speed do you read??

1,291 words per minute
416% faster than the national average

3 questions right too

However, it was Alice in Wonderland and I realised straight away - so maybe thats why

Yeah when i did it the second time, i saw it was alice in wonderland clicked done instantly(just for the crack of it lol) and got something like 5,676 words per minute haha and all 3 questions correct, i think its a silly one to of chosen, because ALOT of people know the answers without reading it haha, so u may not of "read" the chapter at all really to of got a really good word count.. iykwim

Yeah when i did it the second time, i saw it was alice in wonderland clicked done instantly(just for the crack of it lol) and got something like 5,676 words per minute haha and all 3 questions correct, i think its a silly one to of chosen, because ALOT of people know the answers without reading it haha, so u may not of "read" the chapter at all really to of got a really good word count.. iykwim

Definitely agree, i think I am a quick reader, but doubt I am that quick. It did look good, until I admitted which book it was though :winkwink:

they should of put some really boring books on there haha x

305 words per minute
22% faster than average

3 questions right too :thumbup:

703 words per minute - 181& faster than average & 3 questions right - no wonder it annoys my husband when I keep needing to buy new books!!

You read 519 words per minute.
That makes you 108% faster than the national average.

You read 468 words per minute.
That makes you 87% faster than the national average.

214 words per minute making me 14% slower than the national average. I'm a rather slow reader but I don't ever skim read which I guess makes me slower. I do enjoy a good read though.

388 in 30 seconds & all questions right. x

285 words per minute, 14% faster than the national average. I got all 3 questions right :)

You read 782 words per minute.
That makes you 213% faster than the national average.

Always loved to read and now with the Kids I have learnt to read fast or not at all lol

288 but im really tired and had to reread about 5 times :( should have left it til tomorrow, bet id done a lot better lol

You read 800 words per minute.
That makes you 220% faster than the national average.

Guess I knew that really as I was always able to read quickly at Uni. Just as well due to the sheer volume I had to read!!

You read 805 words per minute.
That makes you 222% faster than the national average.

:D xx

You read 245words per minute.
That makes you 2% slowerthan the national average.

i got the questions right though and blame the fact i need glasses so can't see words too good

You read 278 words per minute.
That makes you 11% faster than the national average.
all 3 questions right.

Happy with that, if I read any faster I know I wouldnt take it all in and forget what i'm reading :haha:
x

You read 889 words per minute.
That makes you 256% faster than the national average.

I do a LOT of reading, and have always been a fast reader :)

You read 833 words per minute.
That makes you 233% faster than the national average.

I had always been a fast reader and I got the questions right.
I get so annoyed with DH slow reading!
x

the first time i did it i only read 298. the second time was 422. I think it all depends on what the book is. When i read text books i read super slow. but when I'm reading a book that i am really into, i can read a lot faster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->