What speed do you read??

You read 276 words per minute.
That makes you 10% faster than the national average.

Quite slow it seems compared to you lot. lol
'You read 333 words per minute.
That makes you 33% faster than the national average.'
and 3 questions right.

OH was
You read 575 words per minute.
That makes you 108% faster than the national average.

i read 535 words per minute 114% faster than the national average :)

315/minute 26% above average and answered all 3 correctly!!

You read 488 words per minute.
That makes you 95% faster than the national average.

(I think I'd have done it faster but I didn't read the 'finished' button straight away... :blush:)

You read 222 words per minute.
That makes you 11% slower than the national average.

Ive always been slow.... lol

First time I read it I read it at the speed in which I'd read something I was interested in, and it gave me 441 words per minute making me 76% faster than the national average

The second time I read it I did so in the speed I tend to read things I'm not fully interested in and just want to read quickly and read at 618 words per minute, 147% faster than the national average

You read 299 words per minute.
That makes you 20% faster than the national average.

I am a slow reader though IMO x

482, 93% faster than the national average. I used to work in data entry so had to be able to read fairly fast but at the same time accurately remember detailed information. Xx

289. TBH that's rubbish - i read much faster than that but because i knew there were questions i read slower than i normally do and re-read bits. Had i not known about the questions i would of been much quicker.

tbh Im half drunk and got 251 words per minute which is 0% faster than average. But since I knew they're questions I took more time to read it then I would usually.

1,061 (324%), lol. I've always read and typed fast (150wpm). I can read the entire Harry Potter series in a day. :blush:

You read 496 words per minute.
That makes you 98% faster than the national average.

xx

345 words per minute and 38% faster than the national average.
I think it depends on what I'm reading though, if its a letter etc then I will read alot faster, in the test I tried to read at the pace I would have if it was a book I was interested in. :)

589 first go, but I'm listening to a book on tape, so I think it distracted me a bit.
I turned that off and tried again: 1009, but again - it was Alice. I know that almost by heart.
Third try: 826. But.... it was the Wizard of Oz, another childhood favourite and very familiar.
Apparently, those are the only three tests.
You can google speed reading and try other tests. I did this after I found out what tegan's mama's reading pace was in the Book and Reading section. I am a fast reader, but that girl is :shock: crazy fast! :)

You read 898 words per minute.
That makes you 259% faster than the national average.

And I answered all 3 questions correctly! :)

You read 448 words per minute.
That makes you 79% faster than the national average.

I read 381 per minute....52% higher than average.

Oh I read so slow! 177 words per minute, making me 29% slower then the national average!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->