What team are you on??

Cinnamon

Reaction score
I've always liked surprises, so I'm defo a team yellow(and green of course:winkwink:). I know I'm a bit mad but I intend to get people betting, 1€ the bet for babys gender, date of birth and time of birth and whoever wins will get an entrance for two people to a spa!!! (paid for with the 1€ bet of course). Hubby agreed as long as we get to know the gender of our second LO whenever it comes...

What team are you on???

PS: Does anyone know how to ask for a chart for this thread so people can vote and we can see what the votes are???

I will be on the green team this time around. We found out the sex on the 1st 2.

We will be finding out - neither of us will be patient enough and want to know what it is so we can prepare.

Really hoping for Team Blue though (although will obviously be happy whatever!)

xxxx

Im going to be on team yellow, i want the surprise even though it will kill me!

We will be finding out too, don't think we could wait. My mum doesn't want to know though which will be interesting.

We will be finding out too, don't think we could wait. My mum doesn't want to know though which will be interesting.

With my DD, I wanted to know, and found out at the 20w scan - my mother didn't want to know, so I kept the information to myself - I knew, but no-one else in the world did. I loved that. I got to buy tiny pink things and hide them under my bed until the time came. It was exciting. And because I painted the nursery blue (I just liked the colour, and thought it would suit a girl or a boy) she was convinced I knew I was having a boy.

Next time, I'd want to know, but I'd have to take OH's feelings into account (I was single last time) and as I'm not pregnant yet, we've not even discussed it.

Fly

I'd love not to tell anyone else, maybe until the final weeks. But know OH couldn't contain it when his round his family.

We will be finding out this time, with morgan everyone knew but with amelie only close friends knew.
We're hoping for a hatrick with a 3rd girl.

I think I will not be on Team yellow ^^

What on earth is team green?!

We were team yellow for Byron so I think we'll find out this time. If I'm honest we're hoping for team pink (though I don't approve of the pink thing!) but we'll be happy for a team baby. lol

I was team yellow with my last three - thought it was so exciting finding out 'It's a Boy /Girl' at the birth and having not quite decided on a particular name - there was the excited questions after the baby arrived, like boy /or girl, what are you calliing him/her, as well as the usual weight, etc - whereas most ppl I know who found out the sex, also knew the name and it was more of, Baby ............. was born; - Oh good! lol

However my sis just had a LO and (I saw it from the scan so I knew) only her , DP and her eldest daughter knew the sex; they didn't let on to anyone else that they even actually found out and just pretended to be on team yellow.(other than me cos I asked outright cos I could see the sex in the pic lol) And it didn't ruin the excitement at all - I was so excited just to find out she was having a blue one, after three pinks and even being 99% sure of his anticipated name - it was still so exciting when he arrived. (If not a bit tense and worrying as he was 9 weeeks early)

Sorry to ramble ramble, I'll get to the actual answer to the question lol

This time around I am going to definately (maybe! lol ) find out the sex.
1. I have already had 3 neutral nurseries -want a pink / or blue this time
2.I got rid of all my baby stuff after deciding a few years go that we were done -and now we are not and I'll have to buy new, I want gender specific this time
3. Shhhhh. dont want to say this one too loud.... but I would really like another girl this time -pink frillies, dresses, wee floppy hats, hair in bunches etc!! And I'll be delighted with a boy also, obviously I will love whichever sex unconditionally, but I want pre-warned just incase at the birth I find myself being a little disappointed that i wont ever be having another little girl.

Sorry if that sounds really horrible, :blush: but just wanted to be honest... and I love my 2 boys I have to bits, in fact they were the perfect little babies, toddlers and even now boys -all cuddly and still love their mummy cuddles, whereas Miss Independant grew up all too quickly and even now, is 15 going on 25 lol

with maddi we found out we were on team pink at 28weeks, thats when i caved after we booked our 4d scan! it was an amazing day! next time we shall be finding out at a private gender scan at 16 weeks! im too impatient to no what it will be!

I definitely will find out the sex and hopefully will be on Team Blue our first go round and Team Pink the second!

Team green is what ya'll are calling team yellow. I think it's just different here. I've actually never heard it called team yellow till coming here.

I HAD to find out with Amelia, but this time around i would like the surprise of not knowing.

Team yellow for us!

I'm torn. I know I probably won't be able to wait, and it'd just be practical to know the gender for clothes/nursery purposes (I don't really like much neutral stuff I've seen so far, I'd like something with a bit more character). However, the surprise element is all too much! I love surprises more than anything, and if I could hold on I just KNOW I'd enjoy it 10x more than if I found out :)
I dunno, I'll see when I get there I suppose!! xx

We would find out - I hate surprises and OH agrees on finding out (although sometimes he changes his mind!).

I understand reasons for both and haven't decided if/who we will share it with. We've only told 3 ppl our plans so maybe just them!

I am not sure tbh! When we first talked about it a while ago, I didn't wanna know but he did, now he's not so sure and I think I do wanna know!!

So, I think we'll have to see when the time comes and hopefully come to a joint decision!
But, if we do find out, we shan't be telling anyone else - it will be our little secret! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->