What team are you on??

Yeah I won't be telling anyone apart from OH, I like the little secret ^^

We won't be finding out. OH wants to, but too bad! Part of the fun is the surprise at the birth!

I've love another girl, and I suspect that OH would like a boy... whenever we've talked about having kids, he always refers to the possible future baby as 'he'.

Really though, I'd be happy with either... twins would be nice! One of each!!!!

Fly

Well girls, I think there are more of you that want to know then those that don't... I just LOVEEEE surprises and hearing the it's a -------. Still don't know how to get a chart, if anyone knows please pass it on! Team green is the same as team yellow, i.e. not knowing, but I also said it with and enviromental friendly tinge to it...hehe. Keep telling us!!!

PS: I found the story about their mums not wanting to know interesting, I don't want anyone to know, and DH did want to know and said he wouldn't tell me but there's no fun if he tells his family and everyone knows except me, it's not their baby!!!! So we finally agreed on team yellow this time and finding out next time round... xxx

Even though I knew I was having a girl last time, the midwives still didn't tell us at the delivery and I was so exhausted and overwhelmed that I forgot to 'check' for myself until abuot ten minutes after she was born. Even though I sort of knew what to expect, it was a lovley moment.

For me, finding out the sex was a way to bond before birth - the pregnancy was a shock to me and I was single and struggling, so I needed all the nice things I could get during the pregnancy.

Still like to find out this time though!!!

Oh Fly wouldn't that be great -twins!!

DH would prob go into shock, but i'd love twins ( one of each, or boy/boy; or girl/ girl)
or even triplets lol -Am I just getting greedy now lol?

The only predisposing factor to me actually having multiples is my age, so not much of a chance there then.

I hardly have the room for one more never mind 2 or 3 lol

xx

Will definatly be finding out!

But really hoping for Team Pink!

xx

Even though I knew I was having a girl last time, the midwives still didn't tell us at the delivery and I was so exhausted and overwhelmed that I forgot to 'check' for myself until abuot ten minutes after she was born. Even though I sort of knew what to expect, it was a lovley moment.

For me, finding out the sex was a way to bond before birth - the pregnancy was a shock to me and I was single and struggling, so I needed all the nice things I could get during the pregnancy.

Still like to find out this time though!!!

I've been INSPIRED! I think I'm going to ASK that theey not tell us so that we can check ourselves! oooooooo!!!

Also, I want a girl, he wants a boy. lol

OH said he'd love a boy so they can help him fix and build things, but he'd also love a daddy's girl lol.
I don't mind to be honest, but I'm gonna be greedy and hope for twins! It runs in our family (I myself am a twin, and I've got older twin sisters too) so fingers crossed! xx

Id want to find out the sex, im pretty sure hubby would too, but ive never actually asked him! I know we're both hoping for team pink, whenever i have my little "baby daydreams" its always a girl- i find it really difficult to imagine having a boy! lol! Hubby even said the other day "I hope you've inherited ur Mum's girl making genes!" (She had 3 girls! lol!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->