What test did you get the earliest bfp?

LivForHim

Reaction score
This month I have done the One Step from walmart...all resulting in evaps, and I did an Assurance from the Dollar Tree today. I know I'm testing early but just curious if these are even worth an early test?? Thank you!!

FRER is what I see a lot of people use early. I tested 4 days before I missed my period and it was positive!

With Surepredict I got a line about 2 days sooner than I did with any other brands I've used. They are 10 miu whereas most other tests are 25 miu.

Thank you, ladies!!! I'm think I'm due for af by Tuesday but I want to test like, today!! Lol!! We shall see!!

I got a clear line at 11dpo with assured when the curved frer was bfn. Thought I was having a cp. I hadn't tested earlier with that brand. Wallies never showed early for me. Wondfo and veriquick gives me horrible evaps. Blue dyes false lines. Can't win these days lol. I would but assured again (despite pink evaps) but my dollar tree doesn't carry them anymore. Fxed!

I loved the white cassette assured tests with my last pregnancy, but with this one I didnt get any super faint positive on them until a week after my other bfps! It was bad...however, the pink cassette assured gave me a faint bfp at the same time as the veriquick. The assured was darker but took 5 min to see, veriquick took less time to develop. I liked the combination because if i saw anything on one I could confirm with the other.

I didn't actually have any evaps with those two this time, lots with the white cassette assured though

They look like evaps but were in the time limit and both positive the same day so it helped to confirm.

New Assured brand pink cassette dollar tree test:
https://i63.tinypic.com/513jae.jpg

Dollar tree Veriquick:
https://i68.tinypic.com/10ifd40.jpg

Walmart .88 test at 8 dpo the first time around. Honestly, it's less the test and more of when baby implants. This time, I had much lighter but obvious lines when I was late. Ultrasounds matched with my dates too so I know it wasn't earlier than I thought. I'm now 16 weeks.

I loved the white cassette assured tests with my last pregnancy, but with this one I didnt get any super faint positive on them until a week after my other bfps! It was bad...however, the pink cassette assured gave me a faint bfp at the same time as the veriquick. The assured was darker but took 5 min to see, veriquick took less time to develop. I liked the combination because if i saw anything on one I could confirm with the other.

I didn't actually have any evaps with those two this time, lots with the white cassette assured though

They look like evaps but were in the time limit and both positive the same day so it helped to confirm.

New Assured brand pink cassette dollar tree test:
https://i63.tinypic.com/513jae.jpg

Dollar tree Veriquick:
https://i68.tinypic.com/10ifd40.jpg

Thank you for your response!! And congrats! Were these test taken before af was due or after?? xx

Thank you for all your replies, ladies!! I tested this morning and I need to check my test but don't want to see bfn!! Lol!! I think I'm due for af around Tuesday but I didn't track as closely bc I promised myself I wouldn't do this craziness this month...ha! Right!! So...we shall see! If I haven't seen anything by Tuesday or Wednesday, my going for a frer. Does anyone else remember when Answer brand made pg tests? That's what I used with my other 2 and I loved them!!!

Haha I promised myself I wouldn't too the month I got my bfp but I had to have gone through 100 tests! It's so hard.
My positives were super late actually, but my frer was very faint too when these were positive. I was 5 days late for AF, baby measuring 5 days behind, and I had positive OPKs that tell me I was 19dpo when I got my bfp. Late implant I guess!

Good luck!

Well, my heart is so heavy...I just started lightly spotting :( I'm sure the witch is on her way. On to next month!! Thank you ladies for commenting and your experiences!!

Could be implantation Hun. If it's light even heavy could still be. I have had a "period" with all mine. With my ds I bleed heavy til 13 weeks good luck Hun!

Could be implantation Hun. If it's light even heavy could still be. I have had a "period" with all mine. With my ds I bleed heavy til 13 weeks good luck Hun!

Thank ypu for being so sweet and sharing your story...unfortunately, I'm pretty sure it's the real deal. Been over the top emotional too!! On to next month!! Praying for a Christmas miracle!!

I'm sorry, I know how tough it is waiting. Hoping for the best for you next cycle!

Do you typically spot at 10dpo though? :hugs:

I wish!! ;) we are in full blown witch phase now....yesterday was a hard day. Just Teying not to think about it and loving on my 2 beautiful babies I do have!! Thanking God for my miracle...soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->