What the actual heck is happening?!

cravemyheart

Reaction score
I've been on birth control but I'm one of the many who don't take the pill properly and I'm obese so its always in the back of my mind as a what if, but its probably unlikely that I'm pregnant. But a couple things have been weird this month, and the timing adds up, so I thought I'd ask you guy if you've ever experienced this before I head to the doctor for an answer. I'm on CD 26, 10ish dpo. Af is due in 3 days.

About 3 maybe 4 days ago my boobs got huge. Confused the crap out of me. I don't mind cause they're usually pretty small. But it just surprised me. Made me go "hmm. Is this possible?" And I had to look at the calendar.

Since the 9th (o day) I've had so much cm. So so much. Which is very unusual for me on BC.

And my nipples are constantly unbelievably itchy!

I also woke up a bit phlegmy and lost my voice. But I felt absolutely fine. Odd.but by the next day voice was back.

Around the same time I was having occasional bouts of nausea. Never vomiting. Usually coincides with riding the bus so I never really thought about it until last night.

Last night things got weird. I was hit by extreme nausea and a bit of a headache. I thought o was hungry, so I went out to dinner. And I was fine until about 15 minutes after dinner when it came back. And I got so dizzy and tired that I had to cab home instead of bussing cause I didn't think I'd make it. I crashed and slept for almost 10 hours and I felt fine when waking.

Then, after being up for about 7 hours I started feeling weird again. Started with nausea. Then it got bad. I became so unbelievably dizzy I couldn't stand. I grabbed a snack and some water and I settled into the couch. My hands and feet went tingly and I thought for sure I was going to pass out. The first thought was oh must be a stomach bug, followed by this is weird and intense maybe I should go to the hospital. Then it calmed for about half an hour. Then returned. And it's been coming and going since about 10pm and its now 2:30am. I feel pretty good right this second. So I don't think it's a flu. It's really weird that's for sure.

I've also been really weepy today and last night. I tear up over the silliest things. I cried at a TV commercial for amazon. It usually takes a lot for me to cry..

And then as of the last hour or so.my boobs are a bit sore. Especially to the touch. I don't usually get PMS, let alone anything this extreme. But hey. Stranger things have happened right. Our bodies are always in flux.

But it also got me thinking. Maybe I am pregnant? Is it possible? Would early pregnancy symptoms be this extreme? I don't even know what to expect from PMS as I've never had it!

Has anybody ever experienced anything like what I described above?

Well. I ended up seeing a doctor today about the dizziness and she gave me a medication that should help with it. However it's contraindicated during pregnancy so I need to rule that out first. My period is 2 days late so if it doesn't show up tomorrow I will go get a test just so I can take this medication with confidnece knowing im not harming any possible baby. I was so bad off with the dizziness that I didnt even realize I was late so I didn't mention it to the doctor. One half of me thinks its not possible for me to preggo, I must have some weird virus. The other half is like its totally possible better rule it out, even if it is a virus, just to be sure.

If the medicine you are on is harmful, I would highly suggest going to a 24 hour store like Walmart or cvs or even a grocery store and getting a test. If the symptoms are from pregnancy and not the pill and being two days late, you should show. Hoping you get the outcome you want!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->