What the hec

MiracleB

Reaction score
Hi Ladies
Just a little background, Hubby and I have been trying for 10 years now to have a baby of our own, we have been trough 2 artificial inseminations, 7 IVF's (fell pregnant with first but lost baby at 2months). We have adopted 2 beautiful boys but I still believe in a miracle every month. That constant urge is not their like before we have any children but like I said I still believe. Well as you can imagine I could write a book of all the research I have done in the past 10 year of pregnancy symptoms etc etc etc but something weired happened the last 6 weeks which I am not sure about.

Last month my period was only 23 days long and my cycles are almost clockwork at 28days so period was 5 days early. normally I have heavy (with clots) period first 3 days and then next 3 days light with spotting for a day. last month is was very light (almost spotting) first day the heavy for 2 days then spotting for 3 days. since then I am not feeling myself (cant pinpoint anything specific). My boobs looks fuller and I have since period constant cramping/bloating feeling in lower abdomen. My pants are also tighter around my waist and I have more frequent headaches and nauseous kind of feeling. As you can imagine I am very reluctant to do a HPT as for the past 10 years they have always been BFN, so please put me out of my misery and tell me am I just IMAGINING things, is it just WANNEBE SYMPTOMS, or might there be something??????????????????

After waiting for 10 years I still don't have answers and still WISHING!!!!

tnx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"