What the heck is my body doing?!

jleden84

Reaction score
What the heck is my body doing?!? 😣😣 Thought I ovulated Thursday due to all the symptoms. I had a peak on my ovulation test during that time, sore bbs and ovulation pain. The next day my temp went up..then slowly back down then back up today. I would be 5 dpo today if that was the case. But I'm getting positive opks again. No peak but still "high". But now I don't have any symptoms like sore bbs. Why would my temp spike when I also everyday the same way. Yesterday later in the afternoon I had like two sharp stabbing pains in my uterus then they went away. Oi...I'm so confused. Oh and yesterday I put watery cm but for the majority of the day it was creamy like today and the days before it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-18-08-36-09.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-08-18-08-36-09.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 13
So regarding the OPKs, maybe your surge is just really long. Last cycle my surge lasted a full two days--every OPK was positive in that time range. I agree with you that Thursday is the most likely day based on your temps and where I would estimate your coverline. Also it looks like CP changed after that day too.

I personally think the most likely explanation based on all the evidence in your FF is that you did O on or around Thursday, and that the dip in your high temps might just be some random anomaly. Maybe your thermometer needs new batteries, or could it have been a bit colder in your house those nights?

Well the thing is I didn't put it in my ff chart but I got a negative opk Saturday after ovulation etc...but now I'm getting positive opks again. I was starting to wonder if even with all the signs that maybe ovulation failed and my ovulation pain was a cyst bursting but then my temp went up today. I took it twice to make sure this morning and took it an hour later and it was the same so it seems right. Maybe I'll just forget opks...

OPK's will detect your LH surge, but you can have a surge without actually ovulating. Some women will have multiple surges prior to actual ovulation, it is also possible for external influences (such as stress or illness) to delay ovulation. Your body may have been preparing to ovulate (LH surge) but never actually finished. If that was the case it may be trying to ovulate again.

Otherwise, it may just be a rogue temp. Unless you see a change in your overall pattern or multiple low temp days it could be as simple as that. I'd just keep BDing until ovulation has been confirmed, in case you're still in the running!

Stop using opks after u have confirmed ovulation. It even says on the box they are only accurate in the days that the box tells u to use them. They are not meant to be used any other times during the month, and will give u confusing and inaccurate results.
Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->