What the heck was that!!!

oliv

Reaction score
So yesterday I was sitting at my desk and felt a huge gush so assumed AF had arrived so rushed to the bathroom to check and put a pad on and I was soaked in clear liquid, my tights were soaked all down my legs. It was like when my water broke!!

AF is due sometime next week (im not very regular) so I took a first response and it was negative.

What could it have been?

Oh wow that's really odd, I mean I've never had that much cm for it to gush and drip down my legs. Like you said, I've only experienced that when my waters broke lol

Did you dtd last night? Could be leaking out today :/

Oh wow that's really odd, I mean I've never had that much cm for it to gush and drip down my legs. Like you said, I've only experienced that when my waters broke lol

Did you dtd last night? Could be leaking out today :/

no we havn't DTD since Monday so its not that. it was clear and sweet smelling

Could it be bath water? Other than that Ive no idea!

I've only had this happen after inseminating with sperm......it would leak out after getting up......no idea what could have happened with you though lol

This may help to answer things...it may or may not have been what you experienced, but explains the "water breaking"..... https://www.babycenter.ca/x1014440/what-is-a-blighted-ovum

I did a clearblue digi and got pregnant 1-2 weeks :)

omg CONGRATS!!!!!!! any symptoms stand out to you?? :)

with my DD I suffered terrible with blocked wind and pooing a lot, whe I got these I started to think hmmm maybe these are a sign

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->