What the heck.....

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Liz2, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Liz2

Liz2 Well-Known Member

......is going on with my body???:wacko:

I stated in a previous post that AF is a week late which is not normal for me. I am sure the crazy witch is just taunting me cause I don't "feel" preggo. I took a test on Monday and it was BFN. I forgot to mention that for about a week now I have had a lot of CM (tmi I know:-# ) It is clear and doesn't have a smell to it. Any clues what's going on cause your guess is as good as mine....actually it's better cause I don't have one!!!:headspin:

2. Wobin

Wobin Well-Known Member

Hiya,
    From what I have read some women when they fall pregnant experience alot of clear Cm - fingers crossed xx
    Also some women don't get a BFP til at least 7wks!!!

3. jennyellen13

jennyellen13 My angel baby Jenny Ford

hey, with my first pregnancy before i knew i was pregnant i remember having a lot of clear cm and i did some reasearch on it and read its an early symptom, didnt test until about a week or so after that when i had cramping! good luck hun xxx

4. Liz2

Liz2 Well-Known Member

Thanks Ladies!!

I am hoping for good news but like I said I just don't think I am. I am kinda freaking out though cause I had an MRI done on Tuesday since I got a BFN. So, if I am I here that is not so good. I guess I just have to wait it out. :wacko:

5. lvh05

lvh05 Stick, baby, stick!!

Don't worry about the MRI. MRI does not use ionising radiation, but rather magnetic fields. So, it is considered safe in early pregnancy by most doctors.

I agree with everyone. Test again. IF you are prego, HCG should be doubling every 2 days. So, maybe you just didn't have enough of it.

I know on the box it says test in a week to be sure.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

6. sancarlos27

sancarlos27 Well-Known Member

With my first pregnancy, I didn't test positive until at least a few days after missed period...Good luck!!!!!

7. Liz2

Liz2 Well-Known Member

:witch: came with a vengence!! I am pretty sure I am going to bleed to death :-#