What the heck.....

Liz2

Reaction score
......is going on with my body???:wacko:

I stated in a previous post that AF is a week late which is not normal for me. I am sure the crazy witch is just taunting me cause I don't "feel" preggo. I took a test on Monday and it was BFN. I forgot to mention that for about a week now I have had a lot of CM (tmi I know:-# ) It is clear and doesn't have a smell to it. Any clues what's going on cause your guess is as good as mine....actually it's better cause I don't have one!!!:headspin:

Hiya,
From what I have read some women when they fall pregnant experience alot of clear Cm - fingers crossed xx
Also some women don't get a BFP til at least 7wks!!!

hey, with my first pregnancy before i knew i was pregnant i remember having a lot of clear cm and i did some reasearch on it and read its an early symptom, didnt test until about a week or so after that when i had cramping! good luck hun xxx

Thanks Ladies!!

I am hoping for good news but like I said I just don't think I am. I am kinda freaking out though cause I had an MRI done on Tuesday since I got a BFN. So, if I am I here that is not so good. I guess I just have to wait it out. :wacko:

Don't worry about the MRI. MRI does not use ionising radiation, but rather magnetic fields. So, it is considered safe in early pregnancy by most doctors.

I agree with everyone. Test again. IF you are prego, HCG should be doubling every 2 days. So, maybe you just didn't have enough of it.

I know on the box it says test in a week to be sure.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

With my first pregnancy, I didn't test positive until at least a few days after missed period...Good luck!!!!!

:witch: came with a vengence!! I am pretty sure I am going to bleed to death :-#

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->