What the heck?!

M

Miss406

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...nancy-tests-CRAIGSLIST-help-man-holidays.html

Errr, that is just wrong on SO many levels.

Ummm yeah! :shock:

Those poor poor men, what are they going to do, pretend to miscarry or then demand unprotected sex and really get pregnant.... either way - how disgusting!

That's just awful. Shame on those selling them and even more shame on those using them! Just wrong!

That's insanity. Ugh, so disgusting that there are women out there like this...

This has been happening on ebay for a few years now. a few sellers at a time selling prank positive tests , and they sell. I agree its wrong and a sick joke.

That's well bad but then it is the Daily Fail - they've been known to make things up :haha:

This has been happening on ebay for a few years now. a few sellers at a time selling prank positive tests , and they sell. I agree its wrong and a sick joke.

I have to agree! I've seen those prank tests - and to any one they look fake, especially us POAS'ers. However those ones on the Daily Mail are real ones...

Just feel so sorry for all the men this month who are tricked, I also feel sorry for all those women who ''April Fools'' their partners into thinking they are pregnant. Whilst some men might be relieved it's just a joke, there will be some men genuinely hurt as are many of us women who, like myself have miscarried. Very insensitive jokes to play, as is this - tricking men into staying. Disgusting behaviour. :evil:

I have to agree! I've seen those prank tests - and to any one they look fake, especially us POAS'ers. However those ones on the Daily Mail are real ones...

Just feel so sorry for all the men this month who are tricked, I also feel sorry for all those women who ''April Fools'' their partners into thinking they are pregnant. Whilst some men might be relieved it's just a joke, there will be some men genuinely hurt as are many of us women who, like myself have miscarried. Very insensitive jokes to play, as is this - tricking men into staying. Disgusting behaviour. :evil:

On ebay some are prank (fake positives) and some look like they are real from pregnant urine. because they look yellowed and the listing says real positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->