What the hell is going on with my body?!

BrandiCanucks

Mommy of 4, WTT
Reaction score
I'm 9dpo...absolutely certain. Confirmed by OPKs and O pain.

Yesterday, I had a very very faint bfp on a dollar store test (Posted as 8dpo.Very very faint. Am I crazy? In Pregnancy Tests)

Anyway, I have had very promising symptoms, but this morning, I woke up at 5am to red-orange bleeding. I figured AF arrived 3 days early (was due April 11) so I put on a pad, and now 3.5 hours later, it's like a minor stain on the pad and when I wipe, there's barely anything there.

I checked my cervix and it's high, firm but not hard, and closed. I thought for AF cervix position was low and open?

What in the heck is going on here?!

Have you tested today? got any frer?

Had another very faint positive on the dollar store test, but I haven't opened my FRERs yet.

Maybe it's IB? You are only 9dpo, it is a possibility still. I would try testing on a FRER, but perhaps wait a couple days?

Hi brandi I do think it could be implantation bleed huni as u said on thread U were 3 days early hve my fx for u x

Possibly? It's now been 7.5 hours and the spot on the pad is not any bigger. The colour has changed to a pick-red now and I am cramping on and off. If it's not any heavier by morning, I may pull out an FRER.

Good luck hun, sounds promising my in is always rusty coloured 👍

Well, it's heavier. Definitely AF. On to making a New Years Baby!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->