What the hell is Katie Price playing at??

LulaBug

Mum of 6
Reaction score
On the cover of New! Magazine, there's a picture of her holding her daughter Princess and where Princess normally has beautiful naturally curly hair, her has has quite obviously been straightened!!

She is 3 years old ffs and her hair is too delicate to be undergoing such a thing and quite frankly I'm fuming that she'd allow this to happen to her daughter.

Shame on you Katie!! She is beautiful as she is with her curly hair. She is NOT a mini you!
:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

Sorry...had to get that off my chest. Just appalled.

I completely agree hun, in her tv show at least a yr ago princess had her hair straightened then aswell...disgusting xx

Its not the first time she's treated her daughter like she's much older than she is, remember the makeup and false eyelashes story? Nothing she does surprises me, I just wish I didn't have to look at that woman in magazines and on tv, she's a complete state and I cant stand her.

When she had make up put on her, fine fair enough, play dress up, thats all well and good, but to straighten her hair????

No freaking way!! The heat of the straighteners damages the hair anyway but on a 3 year old when it's extra delicate, not something I agree with at all!

shocking:nope: can't stand the woman personally so doesn't shock me she's done that!

ive seen a picture of her little girl with straight hair before.

IMO its just stupid. Im sure when the straightners damager her hair and it breaks her mother will just put extensions in :dohh:

Yeah, she straightened Princess' hair at least a year ago, even longer I reckon. I also think there is a difference between 'playing makeup' with your daughter and plastering her with makeup like she has on more than one occassion. Think she needs to learn that she is not a doll for her to dress up like a 'mini me' but an innocent 3 year old... :dohh:

I don't like it at all, and wouldn't do it to my own child...but come on...calling her an unfit mother? She straightened her kid's hair--she didn't molest her! Yeah kids should be kids and all that, but I don't think it's THAT awful a thing to do!
BTW I can't STAND Katie Price so i'm not sticking up for her just because I like her, because I don't! But I wouldn't call her a bad mother because shes far from it!

she's a horror! princess is SO cute and her hair is beautiful.. i have no idea why she'd wanna straighten it! x

God, who cares :roll: Its not as if she does it everday. I swear some people act like she's a TERRIBLE mother who abuses their children. Atleast she spends time with her kids which is a lot more than other 'celeb' mums can say.

She's no worse than those thousands of pageant mums that primp and preen there toddlers all in the name of beauty.
Jordan probably does her hair sporadically whereas those pageant mums do it on a weekly or monthly basis.
But i guess like all things, we all probably do stuff with our kids that another might find unorthodox.
We shouldnt judge or frown upon her!

But when it comes to Katie Price I just can't help but judge her. She's a stupid, fame-hungry bitch who pimps her kids out to magazines to try and make people like her! (And Peter Andre is just as bad :dohh:)

Completely agree with Blah11.
I like Katie price and I think she gets a shit load of stick for no reason! I don't agree with the straightening of the hair not on a 3 year old.
My friend has a 7 year old and she's that caught up on what she looks like, she straightens her daughters hair, every other day.
I said to her, when she's 16 she's gonna hate you, cause you damaged her hair so much! It's gonna be thin and straggly!

I can't stand Katie Price, but I am a hairdresser and straightening a small child's hair occasionally won't do it any harm.

I do think it is wrong to teach any child that appearance is very important, but I think it's fine to teach them that it's nice to try different things.

Ahhh I just remembered when my little sister was about 4 we were on holiday in Devon and I was so bored I straightened her beautiful blonde curly hair and put a full face of make-up on her :blush: How lucky she is to have an older sister like me :rofl:

My friend straightened her 2 year olds hair when we went to the theatre. None of us thought 'omg thats awful', just that it was cute. Its not a big deal.

She did it when Princess was a lot younger too. I can't stand KP tbh. Having said that, my LO had her hair curled when she was a flower girl the other week. I didn't find it disgusting. It was a one off and I had covered her hair in heat protection spray beforehand. For all we know, Princess only had her hair done for the shoot :shrug:

There's a difference between straightening it every day, and for a special occasion. My 5 yr old daughter has naturally straight hair (like me), but LOVES to have it curled for family parties etc. She sees me getting ready for them by curling my hair with my ghd's, and wants to have curly hair too. It makes it more special for her when she is all dressed up with her party dress on. She even *shock horror* has a spray of my perfume, and a dab of lipgloss. Not because I want to dress her up, but because she likes it.

Does that make me a bad mother too?

Maybe her daughter sees Katie getting ready for these photoshoots, and just wants to join in too. :shrug:

I don't think it's terrible that she straightened her daughters hair, it not like she beat her? As for hating her and thinking she is a bitch etc etc, I don't personally know her so can't really judge her as a person :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->