What the hell is this in my lo's nappy TMI

tigerlilly

Blessed with no.2!
Reaction score
I've just changed lo's nappy and found this! There quite alot of them, there yellow and burst a clear liquid when squeezed. Is it worms??????????? really worried.

Attachments

• DSCN5033.jpg
    DSCN5033.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 161
Ummm. I have no idea. What did lo eat? Maybe it is worms?

i'm worried it's worms, but i've only know eggs to be white/grey?

Has your Lo been unsettled at all? Worms would be really itchy. Has LO been off food at all? That is also another sign of worms as it upsets the stomach.

They're really easily contracted and also really easy to treat so try not to worry. My friends little girl got them from nursery (she thinks)

I meant what specifically did your lo eat today?

Maybe its seeds of some kind that didnt digest? They dont look like worms to me, do they move?

Has your Lo been unsettled at all? Worms would be really itchy. Has LO been off food at all? That is also another sign of worms as it upsets the stomach.

They're really easily contracted and also really easy to treat so try not to worry. My friends little girl got them from nursery (she thinks)

no itching, eating drinking and nothing round his anus.

Haha, I was worried about this a while ago. It's just an orange segment! My lo has loads of them after eating them.

Yeah I'd assume it was from the clementine, my LO had a baked bean in his nappy today lol. He has had other things too, it's amazing (and sometimes scary) what you find in there.

If you're still worried then maybe call your doctor or the NHS and ask.

Lol yep it's an undigested tiny part of the segment! Freaked me out as everything else that passes through is identifiable, lol. Thank you every one. Well done ShelbyLc and thank you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->