What time do you wake up Christmas Day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here we usually dont get to bed until2-3am after doing SANTA, building toys, checking batteries and of course having a drink!!! Then we will be up again at about 6-7am, but I never feel tired, maybe that might have something to do with all the alcohol being consumed !!!! Lol I am so excited, cant wait wish it was christmas now.

We're normally up around 7am, we have to wake our son up normally! He'll be 3 and a half this year though, so he might be more excited and get up earlier! xxx

depends what time i went to bed the night before, but the last 2 christmas' ive had to be woke up at half 9 :rofl:

I usually am up somewhere around 7 as I am the morning cook. Omlettes are tradition. But OH on the other hand likes to sleep in late. He may get up early this year for Brooklynns sake though she will only be 6 months.

i'm always up around 5-6.... i can't sleep no matter how hard i try... minus last year when i went out and drank too much, and was hungover.... then i slept in...

I am also up the crack of dawn and dh gets woken with xmas music lol
me to i have no children yet so i am like a child with lots of presents from dh
Dont know if i will get any this year but i have been a good girl Honest !!

:rofl:

Angeldust I am the same!! he he :lol:

Jms895 I call my dog my fur baby so i have a sack of presents for her
and its like having kids in our house christmas morning except theres no gun noises or crying dolls its dogs sqeeky toys loud as ever :rofl:
she does not know which one to play with for the best Lol

Every time i see your dog in the picture i cant help but smile he/she looks so cute with the little hat on ,

I got our dog a stocking last year that had a little dog
christmas hat in and we put it on her head and took a photo :rofl:
does your dog leave the hat on are dog cant wait to take it off but she will pose for the picture untill its done then its hats off Lol

:hug:

I go mad with the dog presents too!! Love my babies....
My little girl (well she is about 8 stone) is pregnant now and is due in about 2 weeks bless her so she is big and fat and sleepy now!
Awww what dogs you got Angeldust? xx

I wake up very early on Christmas Day. When I was a kid it was horrible becasue my parent's wouldn't get up so I'd have to wait until at least 8:00. :rofl: I'm the same way now. I'm up at like 7 am and want to open up my presents. Then, usually go back for a nap. :rofl:

Jms895 Hun i have only just relised :dohh: that the hat your dog has on and the bow is done by phone cam its not even real :rofl:
i was saying does your dog keep it on or go mad to take it off :dohh:

My dog is half breed she is half doberman and somthing elsa theres so many dogs that look just like her on tv and even in argos catalog lol
she is only small not tall .

Is your dog a staff or pit ?? your poor dh all the pregnancy hormones in your house :rofl: i love puppys are you excitied to have puppys in your home
i would of loved our dog to have puppys but i always think about them being rehomed and if they would go to good homes especially because they wouldnt be a pedigree,

So how is your baby bump have you any cravings yet ??
are you gonna find out what your having or are you gonna have a suprise ?

:hug:

Angeldust yes its the phone cam but we still dress her up!! :lol:

I wake up at whatever time my "little" sister does (she's 22), she normally comes crashing into my room around 7. It used to be 5:30. Actually saying that, the last couple of years she's got so drunk Christmas Eve I've had some respite and taken joy in jumping on her.

Oh exciting!

When I was young I liked to sleep(still do and could sleep all day given the chance) but my older brother was terrible he always came up with a "plan" for christmas morning. He would get up at 5am, sneak to my room with his stocking and wake me up and we would sit and open our stockings. If you got a plug in it it meant you were getting something electric(cos back in those days things never came with them on!)which was hugely exciting.

Then we ate our chocolate from the stocking. After this it was like amilitary operation as he had a plan of attack to bypass the creaky steps and open the livingroom door. Armed with a torch we snuck down and into the living room and rummaged. By this time it was probably about the back of 6am and our mum and dad had been woken up by us chatting away eatting our stockings!!:rofl: Then when everyone was awake we got to open wrapped gifts.

But as my brother got older I got to sleep so get up about 10am.

Although one year a few years ago I got dragged out of bed by my brother as my mum wouldnt let him open his presents until I got up, in my defence I had been doing a twilight shift from 8pm xmas eve until 3am xmas morn!

My step brothers dont get to open any gifts(theirs are all wrapped) until they have eaten all their breakfast, they get their breakfast when my stepmum has got up which is at about 8am, so they have been up for hours staring at their gifts, I always feel sorry for them and wait for the year one will choke themselves trying to eat so fast!

Sorry its so long! I just get so excited!!

Emma.xx

i can sleep for ages my mum normaly sends my littler brother up about 9am because she has had enoth of waiting for me to wake up lol

I've always had trouble sleeping on xmas eve and still do! When I was a kid I used to get my parents up, it always felt really early but I honestly don't remember what time it really was. I do remember being told to go back to bed at least once.

I would insist on opening presents before breakfast, then we'd get food and dad would start cooking the roast.

Now it depends whether we are at one of our family homes or on our own at our place, I manage to lie in a bit better at home. This year we'll be back living near my family and plans aren't set yet, but I'm hoping to have the place to ourselves first thing and have my family come over mid morning. That will either mean opening our presents early or waiting until the family arrive! I don't know if I can manage that! I'll probably still be up by 8am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"