What time do you wake up Christmas Day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jms895

Reaction score
:cloud9:I am up at crack of dawn Christmas day but OH is a scrooge and wants a lay in!! So i sit and watch films and christmas cooking shows till he gets up! No kiddies yet, am still one at heart myself when it comes to Christmas so have told OH he needs to stop being a scrooge now and start getting ready to dress up as santa! My mum still rings me about half seven to check if santa has been bless her and thinks we are still kids, I am 28!
Are you lot as bad as me? x

:blush: im normally up dead early too!!! was always the first one up at about 4-5am when i lived at home, used to go and wake me lil brothers and sisters up. Used to get bollicked off me mam and dad tho!!

i just love christmas!

lorrilou - me too its just a lovely time of year and everyone is sooo happy and all the family are together etc. I cant wait!! :dance:
I used to stay up listening for Santa and deep down knew it was my mum and dad but never admitted to it...... I used to find the presents on top of the wardrobe every year. How naughty...... he he

have to admit i never went snooping for presents!!

used to love having a stocking at the end of my bed, always opened that when i was sitting in the dark waiting to be allowed to get up!!!

i can never ever get to sleep on christmas eve either!

Nope me neither and when I have my bubba it will just get worse I know I will be the one waking them up! :rofl:

when me and my sister were in our late teens and still living at home we got up at 6ish now though as i work right up till xmas eve i tend to get up about 8ish but DH wants to lie in till 10/11 no way!!

oh yes, im the one that has to wake nicole on xmas day!!! i just cant wait to see her and callums little faces this year!!

when me and my sister were in our late teens and still living at home we got up at 6ish now though as i work right up till xmas eve i tend to get up about 8ish but DH wants to lie in till 10/11 no way!!

My OH is same and says open pressies on your own I will be up about 11. I think NOT!! I nag until he gets up!:muaha:

When we were kids we got up after santa had been, usually about 2am, opened our presents, and then went back to bed. Now, we usually get up about 7, but my LO will be nearly 3 at xmas, so if hes excited we might be up anytime from 5am! x

Im having a lie in this year and treasuring it for the next couple of years because I can tell Seth will be up excited at the crack of dawn in a couple of years time!

xxx

when i was little i used to get up at 4-5am lol. Poor mam and dad :p

I get up at about half 7 8 ish now though, but i really do hope Alex is like me when i was younger...i have an excuse to get up at 5am aain to get my prezzies :D

I'm just a big kid at heart haha

i'm REALLY bad. and i mean REALLY bad!! i think it was 3 am last year. and earlier the year before. i just get so excited!!!!

I get up before 8. I'm a big kid really but I'm not sure about this year as I'll be 37 weeks pregnant so I might want my lie in :p

We get up quiet early but have to say have sent the kiddies back to bed before as they set alarms for 4am :D was a bit to early lol...

I used to get up early all the time because i lived with my mum and have younger sisters who would wake up soo early but wernt allowed to open presents untill everyone was up so i was made to wake up!!! Now i live on my own, Last year i had a lie in and didnt get round my mums untill lunch time! But looks like ill probably be up early this year with the LO and all the family to go and visit ect!

i'm REALLY bad. and i mean REALLY bad!! i think it was 3 am last year. and earlier the year before. i just get so excited!!!!

:rofl::rofl:

I go to bed about that time because of having to play Santa...especially if the stepkids are over as they are up pretty late.

Needless to say, I am also the one who is up before everyone else. 6 or 7 a.m.

I still live with my parents..2 sisters & 2 brothers...
Every year we get up about 8'oclock...or around that time...
It's usually my sisters first,then they go waking everybody else up, exited...
We all wait for mum and dad too get up, then we all walk downstairs together, wait at the bottom of the stairs, and my younger sister peeks behind the door too see if "santa's" been.
Then we'll all walk in, and see our prezzie's in our seperate piles on the couch's, and chair's. :D
It's mad how many boxes there are in my house xmas morning,cause there's 5 of us.
But I love it. It's exiting... Even still, and I'm 20, haha... xmas morning is the best! :p

I still live with my parents..2 sisters & 2 brothers...
Every year we get up about 8'oclock...or around that time...
It's usually my sisters first,then they go waking everybody else up, exited...
We all wait for mum and dad too get up, then we all walk downstairs together, wait at the bottom of the stairs, and my younger sister peeks behind the door too see if "santa's" been.
Then we'll all walk in, and see our prezzie's in our seperate piles on the couch's, and chair's. :D
It's mad how many boxes there are in my house xmas morning,cause there's 5 of us.
But I love it. It's exiting... Even still, and I'm 20, haha... xmas morning is the best! :p

We used to get piles of prezzies on the couches and chairs too!! he he, now I dont have enough to fill one and the dogs may get them so I keep them in bags until the morning :happydance: x

Like Leeanne I'm normally only getting to bed around 3am, because theres always some toy you cant find the effin last screw for:hissy: thats my pet hate for xmas, assembling toys:hissy: they might look ace in the shops girls but if its got a million parts to it I dont buy it:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"