What time do your kids go to bed?

Jaysmummy

Mum of 3 and WTT
Reaction score
Mine all go between 6-7pm
Hollie has a DVD on in her room and does a bit of drawing/ plays quietly.

What time do yours go?

Isaiah goes to bed at 7 and on Friday and Saturday he goes to bed at 7:30. When Lilly's over she goes to bed at 9pm

Mine are 6 and 4 and go to bed at 7.30 on a school night, around 8ish on a weekend x

6ish on a school night, 7 at the weekend. However he doesn't go to sleep until 7-7:30 most night. He seems to need the quiet time though, especially on a school night and tends to lie in bed looking at books. He wakes up between 6 and 6:30 every day.

Between 9 and 10 and they get up around 9 or ten in the morning.

half 7 during term time, half 8 during holidays. That's all three of them.

Leah is 11 and she has to be in bed by 10pm although she often goes before that

Jack is 9, he is autistic and takes melatonin, whIch helps hIm get to sleep at 7.30pm and bed at 8pm

Lana is 2 (3 in Jan) and she doesn't have a bedtime I just get her into her pjs when she is tired. Sometimes she is spark out by 7pm and other days it can be 10pm

Between 7 and 7:30.... we have storytime together and then I lie with him and we talk about the day until he falls asleep.... sometimes I fall asleep with him :dohh: I don't know how some of you keep them up till 10ish, I'm usually falling asleep by then!

My son is almost 13 and he generally goes to bed around 9 although he is allowed his light on. He has to switch it off around 10 when he has school, though. A little later at the weekends.

My daughter is nearly 4 and is usually in bed around 7. If she is shattered then can be as early as 6 - 6.30.

Daniel goes at 7.30pm on a school night and 8pm on a non-school night. During holidays it tends to be a bit more fluid so that if we are out and about we don't have to rush back.

Esther goes at 8pm pretty much most nights excepting those nights when we are out and about.

Most of the time they go straight to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->