what time does you LO get up and have breakfast?

xxleannexx

Mom to a girl and boy
Reaction score
ok so normally summer will get up anywhere between 8 and half 8ish but its slowly getting earlier as she goes to bed earlier, this morn it was 7 :shock: altho i do prefer it when we get up earlier! anyway she had her breakfast (not her bottle) and she was whinging and rubbing her eyes as she was still tired so is now back in bed (not actually asleep tho at the mo) so was just wondering what time everyone elses LO gets up? and do they breakfast straight away? also how long is it then before they go down for a nap?

It depends , she doesnt get up at a set time , she is still in bed now :lol: But most likely around 8:30 then ill give her a bottle , then an hour later some toast or something , if i give her her toast/porridge first she wont have all her milk which she needs so i space it out! Then she will go back down to sleep at around 11 - 12:00.

maddi still just has bottles, but we get up around 8ish and have her breakfast bottle between 8:30 and 9am. She then has her nap any time after that, sometimes straight away, normally around 10am x

Ffion gets up around 6.20am and has her breakfast around 7.15 after her bath, she then has a nap in nursery around 9.30

Rhys gets up at 7.45, he hates mornings and sits there all grumpy looking like he needs a strong cup of coffee. he has breakfast in nursery at 8.30

Kyle is usually up anytime between 6 and half 7..depending completely on the time he went down and the amount he slept during the day in the previous day. We always have breakfast first, then 10-15 mins later he'll take some of his bottle.

Oh and first nap is usually anywere between 9 and half 10 x

they both get up between 10:30 and 12 lol but today they wanted to get up at 530! grr lol

ur well she gets up at 7 but i wait to feed her till 8 so it evens her feeds up for the day! x

summer will not wait long to have her breakfast lol she didnt go back to sleep in the end and is still awake now!

Dec gets up about 8ish has a beaker of milk, then at about 9 he will have brekkie, I have to give him his milk first as he doesnt really like it and the morning is the only time he will finish the full 7oz beaker xx

During the week im always up at half 7 latest as need to get my older 3 ready for school and nursery. Ruby will usually have her bottle at about 8 oclock and then some solids for breakfast when i get back from the school run. She usually naps about 10 oclock for about an hour or sometimes longrer if im out and about in the car

Lola is also only on bottles of course. She is up at 7.30 and has her bottle at 8.

Hannah gets up about 7 now that she goes to bed earlier. We change her diaper and let her play until she gets whiny and we give her a bottle than cereal. She's usually down for a nap by 9

Char gets up at 6 and has a bottle, then goes back down until 8 and finishes off the bottle, then plays until 11, then lunch, then nap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->