What time does your Lo have their last bottle at night??

dollych

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

My Lo is 7 months old now and I used to give him his last feed (dream feed) at 11pm.
I've tried to drop it this week and now give him his last feed at 9pm when he goes to bed.
He used to sleep through from 9pm - 7/8am, but now he is waking a few times through the night. He just whinges for a few minutes then goes back to sleep when I put his dummy in. I think it must be because he's hungry because he hasn't woken up before, but he would scream if this was the case, I just don't know whats going on :nope:
What time do you all give your Lo's their last bottle?. xx

My LO will be 7 months in 2 days. and for about 2.5 weeks i have had issues with him waking through the night and i will also give him his paci and he goes right back to sleep. i've heard its common for their age. Dallas usually gets his last bottle between 7 and 7:30 hes usually in the bed at the VERY latest 8:30 most night it's 8 esp when he eats at 7. and my lo sleeps til 6-7am. But like i said i have had some issues with him waking up through the night here recently. I have never dream fed.

Since 6 months, my LO's last bottle has got gradually earlier. I think at 7 months it was about 7.15/7.30, but now it's 7pm at the latest (so is in her cot by 7.15/7.20) - any later and she gets really grizzly and overtired. She wakes between 6-7am. She's 10 months now.

My DS2's last bottle is around 5.30/6pm with his dinner and then he goes to bed between 6.30-7.30. He has never had a "bedtime bottle" ince he was very young and never falls asleep on a bottle if he is tired he just wont drink!

He doesn't STTN though he has one night feed normally around 3am although sometimes he doesn't have a feed he always wakes up a good few times for his dummy though.

I do a dream feed at 10pm ish. He goes to sleep about 6pm and gets up around 7am with no disturbances through the night.

My lo is 11 months, since about 6 months his last bottle is at 7pm when he goes to bed, his next feed is when he wakes for the day at 6:30/7am

Thanks Girls, I'm glad I've dropped giving him his last bottle at 11pm now after reading all your posts. I felt guilty about giving him it earlier and thought this is why he must be waking up!!.
I think your right CBASS, I remember my first Lo going through a phase of waking in his first year, but I couldn't remember what age it was!.
Either that or he wants his dummy because every time he wakes, I put the dummy back in and he's straight to sleep again!!!.

6:30pm. He finishes it off after his bath and is asleep by 7:30. We used to dream feed at 11pm but have also dropped it over the last few weeks. Now, my LO will usually go until 6am ish - if he's finished his bedtime bottle. This isn't consistent though and he does need resettling once or twice at night (without milk around 3/4am). The way I see it is that eventually he'll get used to not having the d f and will eventually manage to consistently get to 6!

My LO is 15 weeks.

6:30pm. He finishes it off after his bath and is asleep by 7:30. We used to dream feed at 11pm but have also dropped it over the last few weeks. Now, my LO will usually go until 6am ish - if he's finished his bedtime bottle. This isn't consistent though and he does need resettling once or twice at night (without milk around 3/4am). The way I see it is that eventually he'll get used to not having the d f and will eventually manage to consistently get to 6!

My LO is 15 weeks.

Your lo is doing very well!

At 7 months my lo's last bottle was between 8 and 9 and she slept through until 7ish. Her last bottle got gradually earlier since 4 months.

Anywhere between 8.30-9.30pm, last 4 nights 3 had no feeds but dummy needed between 2 and 6 times. Last night 8.15pm bottle, was waking too much and crying a bit at 4.30 so gave him a bottle. :)

About 7:30. She drinks between 5-8oz then is down for the night until about 6-7:30am. Xxx

Thomas is almost 4 month old and has his last bottle at 7pm and then sleeps till around 7am.

Anytime between 7 - 7.30pm. She has 3 bottles a day now - 7am, 1pm and 7pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->