What time does your morning start?

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
Just wondering what time does your morning start??x

I think its getting so hard to get up in the morning now that it is so dark!...maybe its just me...:confused:

I hate waking up when it's dark, but it was alot easier this morning as she stayed in bed playing untill 8.. :wohoo: Shame she was up at 2 4 and 6 or I would have the perfect sleeper!

I hate waking up when it's dark, but it was alot easier this morning as she stayed in bed playing untill 8.. :wohoo: Shame she was up at 2 4 and 6 or I would have the perfect sleeper!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Me too.....Lewis goes down about 7-8pm :sleep: and usually wakes up about 7am, after waking up at 11, 1, 3 & 5

Right now its starting at 4am!!! Bloody colic!! Hopefully soon it may be 7am :) Then mummy will be happy XxxX

This morning half five but usually between 7 and 8 x

ours starts at 8 sometimes half 8 but thats with me getting up like 10 times in the night to put her dummy back in!

Usually 7 oclock. However Kyle thought he had, had enough sleep at half 5 this morning!

Between 6-7am! i cant say im finding it easy getting up in the dark!

About 8 for me - sometimes as late as 9 if I'm lucky.

yeah about 8 for me sometimmes i get up earlier and get afew things done round the house before leeon wakes up lol

All i think when i get up is that there are 1000s of us BnB members doing this...doesnt make you feel alone:)

yeah good thought actually i always think to myself im the only person awake lol well in my house i am but all over the country theres hundreds of us doing the same thing maybe it will help me to get out of bed easier now its getting dark

i think I am the lazy bones of this thread lol..... She goes down at 8pm, wakes at 11pm, then sleeps till 2.30am, then 5.30am, then 9.30/10am then we get up!!! lol

Sometimes she missed the 2.30am feed too which is bliss lol :) xxx

normally 650 my alarm goes off then tommy wakes at 7 for his bottle but lately hes been waking about 530 so not a happy mommy

h x

It starts before she's awake.I get up at 6.30 or so and she's up at 7a.m.:)

i think I am the lazy bones of this thread lol..... She goes down at 8pm, wakes at 11pm, then sleeps till 2.30am, then 5.30am, then 9.30/10am then we get up!!! lol

Sometimes she missed the 2.30am feed too which is bliss lol :) xxx

Me too Donna! We get up about half 9. He doesn't sleep that whole time but he's just happy playing and kicking his legs about and getting a cuddle in bed. Mind you when he was littler, like up to about 7 wks we didn't get up until 11... he had his grub in bed (me) and after feeding him in the middle of the night I was nearly always hungry and had cereal or something lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->