What time is bed time and wake up time?

My girls are 2 &3 bed is between 6.45&7 then they wake up at 5.30-6. They have always been like this even after a lot of attempts to change it. Even going to bed at 8 they were getting up at 5. 7am would be a dream!

Bed time atm is between 8-9 and wakes up 9am. X

She still hhas a late nap I can not shift.

Bedtime for Lucas is 7 pm wake up is 6.30-7am every now and then he has a lie in until 7.30/8. I'm pretty happy with this

Bedtime is around 7-9 PM and she wakes up around 8 or 9 AM now. :)

Bedtime is 7 and she's usually awake at 7. She's 3 next month and hasn't napped in the day other than in the car for nearly a year.

I'm jealous of the little ones who go to bed at 7 or 8 p.m. Mine still don't sleep through the night all the time. I'd say we get one night a week (maybe two) where they sleep through, but even my two year old wakes now once or twice a week and my one year old gets up almost every single night. Dh gets up with them and it's absolutely exhausting for him. He's drained. We have had a few good weeks here and there though when I think things have turned around and then we're back to square one.

She actually went to bed at 8:30 last night and woke up at 7:00! It was great!

Billy goes to bed at about seven and wakes up between five and half past.

I wish Alex would sleep a bit later in the morning. His brother is like a teenager in comparison lol, so hard keeping Alex relatively peaceful downstairs so he doesn't wake Louis when I'm so tired I could just crash on the sofa.

I shouldn't read these threads....B goes to be at 7/7:30 and is up for the day anytime between 5:30-7:30 usually about 6ish though.

Sounds pretty good right....except the 3 hour battle to get her back to sleep around midnight.

She has a 2 hr nap at 11-1.

Bedtime is normally 7. Wake up time is anything between 4 and 7...usually the earlier end of the scale. Plus a night feed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->