What time is bed time and wake up time?

Bedtime is normally 6:50-7pm and up anytime between 7:15am and 8:00 am, though normally 7:30 ish as an average. He normally naps between 1.5hrs to 2:5 hours every other day.

I am constantly amazed at how much some children sleep. Seriously. It boggles my mind. My LO has always been on the lower end of sleep per day, when he was a baby I drove myself crazy trying to get him to sleep more, but I guess he just did not need it. Still, despite knowing that sleep requirements can differ so much, I really find it hard to believe there are kids who sleep that much! I cannot imagine what it would be like!

Anyway, that was an irrelevant aside. :)

LO goes to sleep sometime between 7 and 7:30pm and wakes up between 6 and 6:30am. He naps about an hour a day at the moment. It has recently dropped from about 1.5 hours of day sleep. I think he'll stop napping in the not too distant future as there are days when he is awake hours after bedtime, simply not tired.

On a good night She's down at 10 up by 7 and naps around noon for 1.5-2 hours.

DS is 3 and DD is 14 months, they both go up to bed at 7.30pm and asleep by 8pm, although recently DD has been taking longer to fall asleep and can sometimes not be asleep until 9pm.
DS will wake between 8-9am.
DD does not consistently sleep through. On a good night she will sleep through and wake between 7.30-8.30am. On a bad night she will wake anytime between midnight and 2am shouting "mama" at the top of her lungs. It can then take 1 to 3 hours to settle her back to sleep!

I am constantly amazed at how much some children sleep. Seriously. It boggles my mind. My LO has also been on the lower end of sleep per day, when he was a baby I drove myself crazy trying to get him to sleep more, but I guess he just did not need it. Still, despite knowing that sleep requirements can differ so much, I really find it hard to believe there are kids who sleep that much! I cannot imagine what it would be like!

Anyway, that was an irrelevant aside. :)

LO goes to sleep sometime between 7 and 7:30pm and wakes up between 6 and 6:30am. He naps about an hour a day at the moment. It has recently dropped from about 1.5 hours of day sleep. I think he'll stop napping in the not too distant future as there are days when he is awake hours after bedtime, simply not tired.

This is me too! My DS isn't a toddler anymore at nearly 5 but even at 2 he didn't sleep 12 hours a night. And I think he's slept past 7am about 5 times in his whole life.

At the mo he's asleep around 8pm and up at 5.30 to 6am. I dream of the day when he consistently sleeps later in the morning....I'll get my revenge when he's a teenager and wants to sleep in all day :haha:

Sophie goes to sleep about 7pm these days and wakes between 5-6am. Thomas falls asleep about 9:30pm and wakes around 7:30am.

Sophie hadn't napped for about a week and a half but has napped again since she was hit by a car. I think head trauma can make kids tired.

My son goes to bed sometime from 9-10 pm and gets up around 7am. Normally he naps mid-day for 2 hours, maybe 3. Every time I try getting him on an earlier schedule he just goes right back to the late one. I can't imagine him going to bed at 5 or 6!

Oh and he wakes at least once at night but has improved recently. It was a lot worse.

I'm really struggling to get my LO to go to bed at a reasonable time. It's been varying between 8-10pm with mega meltdowns. I'd be happy with 8pm but it's the tantrums I can't take!!!

He's up around 7 to 7.30am (regardless of bedtime)

Noah is almost 3, he goes to bed at 7. Usually asleep by 730 at the latest. Usually wakes up between 730 and 8.

My sons 2 and goes down 7pm and wakes 7-7.30 in the winter lol in summer it was about 8am. He sleeps through and has done for a long time so can't complain.

10pm - 8am, or if he naps it's more like midnight - 8am.
He only sleeps 10 hours a day max and still doesn't sleep through the night yet. :(

Parker goes to bed at 7PM & and I wake her up at 7:30AM. At the weekend when she can wake of her own accord it's usually around 8AM.

I'm jealous of those of you who have toddlers who sleep close to 12 hours at night. Some nights, I've gotten Violet to sleep before 9, but often she gets to sleep later. I love when she gets to sleep at about 8:30! 6:30 to 7 is a fairly normal wake up time for her although some days she goes earlier or later.

Emily normally goes to bed around 7.30 - 8pm & wakes around 8pm on a good night, she went through a bad patch a few weeks ago & was waking for up to 2 or 3 hours a night but she's back on track sleeping through again, long may it last, we were all wrecked!!

we had it going so well - 7 pm to 7 am, then the time change and a cold fucked it all to hell

lately we've been getting up at 5ish, and she's been going to bed at 6ish. trying to push her bedtime back again!

DD is 1 and goes to bed about 6.50 and on a good night can sleep till 8 the next morning but normally with a bottle at some point through the night.

DS is 21/2 and goes to bed about 7.20 and since the clocks when back has been waking at 6 or just before it every morning, its far to early, wouldn't mind in the summer he was sleeping till 8 most mornings, go figure!! Think I am going to get him a gro clock and see if it will help him!! x

3.5yr old goes to bed at 7.30/8pm and is up around 7am

14month old goes to bed at 6.45/7pm and is up at 7am too.

They both used to get up at 6, and im enjoying the longer lie, plus my newborn sleeps pretty well, I feel like im being spoiled

It's been difficult to get my LO to bed before 8:30pm since the clocks change so ..

Bedtime 08:30pm
One or two wake ups at the moment which could be 5 minutes long or an hour
Wake up: 07:30 - 08:30 am

Ollie goes to bed for around 6:30 and falls asleep between then and 7. He sleeps till between 7 and 8 the following day and has one 90 minute nap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->